Find here the best-collected contentment affirmations to live a contented life.
Check out below contentment affirmations if you want to live a contented life.
Contentment Affirmations to find peace
1. “Life is all I have, it is enough!” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
2. “I am content; that is a blessing greater than riches; and he to whom that is given need ask no more.” ― Henry Fielding
3. “I have learned that to be with those I like is enough.” ― Walt Whitman
4. “If I ever go looking for my heart’s desire again, I won’t look any further than my own backyard. Because if it isn’t there, I never really lost it, to begin with.” ― Noel Langley
5. “I have learned to seek my happiness by limiting my desires, rather than in attempting to satisfy them.” ― John Stuart Mill
6. “I’d like to live as a poor man with lots of money.” ― Pablo Picasso
7. “Hope combined with action is the only thing that will bring you contentment.” ― Shannon L. Alder
8. “You say, ‘If I had a little more, I should be very satisfied.’ You make a mistake. If you are not content with what you have, you would not be satisfied if it were doubled.” ― Charles Spurgeon
9. “I’m not “happy” but I’m not unhappy about it.” ― Alan Bennett
Contentment Affirmation to live your peaceful life
10. “I should be content to look at a mountain for what it is and not as a comment on my life.” ― David Ignatow
11. “I have found contentment and joy in being exactly where God wants me to be, and that is what makes me happy.” ― Megan Carson
12. “Appreciating what I have is my medicine.” ― Betty Jamie Chung
13. “I smile because I think I finally know who I am now, or who I might become, anyway. I think I might like her.” ― Rebecca Hanover
14. “Success is not the ultimate satisfaction in life, being happy and contented with what you have is important.” ― Amit Abraham
15. “Happiness is an unrealistic goal, I’m aiming for contentment.” ― Janice Ruth Gracias
16. “I only work at the pleasure of myself.” ― Mohith Agadi
17. “This morning when I woke up I felt good because the sun was shining.” ― Arnold Lobel
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Affirmations to find contentment in your life. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: