Find here some best-collected inspiring contentment quotes.
If we want to live contented life then we have to learn to be happy. One has to find happiness in every achievement. We have to be happy with whatever we get.
Some people think that if they get success in life then they will live in peace. But success is not the ultimate satisfaction in life, it is important to be happy and content with what you have.
True happiness is in enjoying the present without worrying about the future. Not to please ourselves with any hope or fear, but to be content with what we have. The greatest blessing of mankind is that everything is within us and within our reach.
A wise man remains satisfied with his destiny, whatever it may be, without longing for what he does not have.
Check out here the best inspirational quotes about contentment that will help you to find satisfaction in your life.
Inspirational Contentment Quotes
Be content with small things
1. “If you’re not content with the small things, then you won’t be content with the big things.” ― Anthony Liccione
2. “The greatest wealth is to live content with little.” ― Plato
3. “He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature.” ― Socrates
4. “Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants.” ― Epictetus
Be content in your present
5. “If you are not content today, there is nothing you can buy tomorrow to change that.” ― Joshua Becker
6. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, look to tomorrow, rest this afternoon.” ― Charles M. Schulz
7. “Having contentment and gratitude in the present moment is the surest way to achieve success.” ― Bryant McGill
Contentment is not fulfillment but the realization
8. “Contentment is not the fulfillment of what you want, but the realization of how much you already have.” ― Anonymous
What defines our contentment?
9. “We are not rich by what we possess but by what we can do without.” ― Immanuel Kant
Be happy and learn to enjoy your life
10. “Happiness can only be achieved by looking inward & learning to enjoy whatever life has and this requires transforming greed into gratitude.” ― John Chrysostom
11. “Many people lose the small joys in the hope for the big happiness.” ― Pearl S. Buck
12. “A contented mind is the greatest blessing a man can enjoy in this world.” ― Joseph Addison
13. “The world is full of people looking for spectacular happiness while they snub contentment.” ― Doug Larson
14. “Contentment is not achieved by having stuff. It is achieved by enjoying the stuff you have.” ― Alan Cohen
Most of the time okay is enough
15. “We all want everything to be okay. We don’t even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.” ― David Levithan
Happiness is a by-product of a life
16. “Happiness is not a goal. it’s a by-product of a life well-lived.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
Everything is about your thought process
17. “It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it.” ― Dale Carnegie
18. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” ― Oprah Winfrey
Be with your favorite person
19. “Be with those whom you like much.” ― Walt Whitman
Live a meaningful life
20. “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.” ― Mark Twain
21. “Contentment is a state of happiness and satisfaction. The choices we make are our own decisions for how we want to live our life.” ― Ellen J. Barrier
Never compare yourself with others
22. “Don’t waste your energy to compare your life with others.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
Evolve yourself from your inside
23. “Happy are those who evolve from within.” ― Amit Abraham
Control your desire
24. “The world is always greater than your desires; plenty is never enough.” ― Aleksandar Hemon
Thoughts to achieve contentment
25. “There are enough resources in the world for everyone.” ― Bryant McGill
26. “Without inner peace and contentment, success will ultimately destroy you.” ― Bryant McGill
27. “The foundation of joyful independence is being contented with yourself.” ― Bryant McGill
28. “The greatest life is the joy of contentment.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
29. “Contentment is the only real wealth.” ― Albert Nobel
30. “Contentment is natural wealth, luxury is artificial poverty.” ― Socrates
31. “I’d like to live as a poor man with lots of money.” ― Pablo Picasso
32. “The greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances.” ― Martha Washington
33. “Loneliness is the poverty of self; solitude is the richness of self.” ― May Sarton
34. “Be like the flower, content with its nature.” ― Seth D.
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Inspirational Quotes about Contentment. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: