Repeat these positive statements that can help you to challenge and overcome self-doubt and negative thoughts. When you repeat them often and believe in them, you can start to make positive changes in your life. These Daily Positive Affirmations are for women to relax their minds.
Affirmations are the New Thoughts and New Age statements that are used to practice positive thinking. Read these daily positive affirmations to fill your inner self with positivity.
Daily Positive Affirmation Quotes for women from famous authors
These daily affirmations are useful for women, said by some famous authors.
1. “Accept who you are; and revel in it.” — Mitch Albom
2. “Am I good enough? Yes I am.” — Michelle Obama
3. “Be happy with the beautiful things that make you, you.” — Beyoncé
4. “Be yourself. There is no one better.” — Taylor Swift
5. “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.” — Coco Chanel
6. “Beauty is an attitude.” — Estée Lauder
7. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities!” — Norman Vincent Peale
8. “Choose to be happy.” — Debasish Mridha
9. “Decide what you want, believe you can have it, believe you deserve it, and believe it’s possible for you.” — Jack Canfield
10. “Don’t say, ‘If I could, I would.’ Say, ‘If I can, I will.’” — Jim Rohn
11. “Don’t sell yourself short; you are your best asset.” — Matshona Dhilwayo
12. “Even when I don’t look great, I look in the mirror and I tell myself how beautiful I am. — Hayley Kiyoko
13. “Feel special, because you are.” — Debasish Mridha
14. “God didn’t make a mistake when He made you. You need to see yourself as God sees you.” — Joel Osteen
15. “Happiness already exists in your life. All you need to do is tune into it. And you can start doing that right now.” — Anthon St. Maarten
16. “I always feel confident. I never allow myself to not feel confident.” — Amber Rose
17. “I am not a has-been. I am a will be.” — Lauren Bacall
18. “I am proud of the person I am becoming.” — Selena Gomez
19. “I believe in myself so much that nothing is going to stop me.” — Conor McGregor
20. “I don’t like to gamble, but if there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself.” — Beyoncé
21. “I love my body.” — Kelly Clarkson
22. “I was once afraid of people saying, ‘Who does she think she is?’ Now I have the courage to stand and say, ‘This is who I am.’” — Oprah Winfrey
23. “I’m a woman, phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, that’s me.” — Maya Angelou
24. “I’ve learned it’s important not to limit yourself. You can do whatever you really love to do, no matter what it is.” — Ryan Gosling
25. “I’m beautiful no matter what. My curves are beautiful. I am who I am.” — Demi Lovato
26. “I’m strong, I’m powerful and I’m confident.” — Serena Williams
27. “Imagine pure love coming into your body and holding it right on your heart. Then say to yourself: I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. AND YOU CAN DO ANYTHING.” Repeat as many times as you need.” — Lizzo
Best Positive daily affirmations for women
28. “It’s never too late: never too late to start over, never too late to be happy.” — Jane Fonda
29. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
30. “No one can tell you who you are except for you.” — Serena Williams
31. “Put all excuses aside and remember this—you are capable.” — Zig Ziglar
32. “Remember that you are loved, you matter, and never forget that there is always hope.” — Germany Kent
33. “Remember you are special.” — Israelmore Ayivor
34. “Start where you are with what you have. You are enough.” — Germany Kent
35. “The more you repeat to yourself that you can do it, the more that path will be grooved in your mind.” — Maxime Lagacé
36. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” — Ayn Rand
37. “There are no mistakes, only opportunities.” — Tina Fey
38. “Think you can and you can do it.” — Lailah Gifty Akita
39. “Trust thyself: every heart vibrates to that iron string.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
40. “Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.” — Dr. Benjamin Spock
41. “What I am is brave.” — Lucille Ball
42. “Whatever you did today is enough. Whatever you felt today is valid. Whatever you thought today isn’t to be judged. Repeat the above each day.” — Brittany Burgunder
43. “You are better than you think.” — T. Harv Eker
44. “You are bold, you are brilliant, and you are beautiful.” — Ashley Graham
45. “When you do not seek or need approval, you are at your most powerful.” — Caroline Myss
46. “You are enough just as you are.” — Meghan Markle
47. “We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be?” — Marianne Williamson
48. “You believed you were beautiful and so did the rest of the world.” — Sarah Dessen
49. “You have more capability than you think you do.” — Joyce Meyer
Daily Positive Affirmations for Women
50. Challenge helps us grow stronger and makes us tougher in the face of the next challenge.
51. Don’t ruin a good today by thinking about a bad day yesterday.
52. Every hardship I go through will make me better for the future. The hardships help prepare me and harden me. I can do greater things because of these hardships.
53. Every problem I ever face will have a solution. There has never been a question without an answer. I just need to discover the answer.
54. Everything that I need will be provided to me at the right time and in the right place. When something is meant to happen it will happen.
55. Following my joy reveals the path to my best life.
56. Happiness is everywhere I choose to see it.
57. I accept happiness into every moment of the day.
58. I am a smart, capable, brilliant woman, and I have everything I need to get through this. When I make it through this I will be better for it.
59. I am an amazing gift to myself, my friends, and the world.
60. I am at peace with my past.
61. I am beautiful and smart. Everyone I encounter sees me as smart and beautiful.
62. I am committed to finding ‘me’ time today.
63. I am filled with energy for all the daily activities in my life.
64. I am fully in charge of my future. I am the only one who can dictate the outcome.
65. I am grateful for the lessons I will learn today. I am grateful for learning new skills.
66. I am happy with who I am. I am happy I am in my own skin. I am enough and I do not need to be someone else.
67. I am healthy, happy, and radiant.
68. I am meant to live a happy life.
69. I am not only enough, I am more than enough. I also get better every day I live. Tomorrow I will be a better version of myself than I was today.
70. I am safe and I am well. I am healthy and I am loved.
71. I am too much of an amazing gift to feel self-pity.
72. I am who I am and I love myself.
73. I am willing to find happiness in each moment.
74. I am worthy of feeling happy.
75. I believe in myself and I believe in the path I have chosen. I cannot choose the obstacles in my way, but I can choose to continue on my path because it leads to my goals.
76. I can change the world with what I do. The more effort I give the more I will get out of it.
77. I can leave any negative situation whenever I choose.
78. I choose positivity. I choose happiness. I see both all around me.
79. I choose to be happy and grateful today.
80. I choose to let go of the old. My new path is before me. Today, my new life begins!
81. I choose to live in a way that will bring peace, joy, and happiness to myself and others.
82. I choose to respond to this challenge with grace and positivity.
83. I create my happiness by accepting every part of myself with unconditional love.
84. I do not need anyone else to thrive in this life. I do not need to depend on anyone else to succeed in this life. I am all that I need and I am enough.
85. I do not need the company of others to feel complete. I am more than enough. I enjoy being in my own solitude.
Daily Affirmations for women for self love
86. I embrace my best self today.
87. I enjoy the work I do. I know the work I do will help the greater good. I will always strive to put in my best every day, regardless of what is going on around me.
88. I feel happy today. I will share my happiness with others.
89. I feel the love of others who are not around me.
90. I fully trust my ability. I trust my ability to provide for my family. I trust in my ability to care for my family.
91. I have abundant energy, vitality, and well-being.
92. I have all the happiness, love, and positive energy I need to have the most amazing day.
93. I have released all my negative thoughts and replaced them with positive ones.
94. I have the power to change my story.
95. I love and appreciate myself.
96. I love to smile; it is my gift to the world.
97. I persevere. I am relentless. I keep going.
98. I radiate positive energy and vitality.
99. I see so many positives in my life.
100. I wake up every morning with hope for the day. I will start my day out with joy as joy is what I want to give and what I want to receive.
101. I will accept people for who they are and will support them as they continue to follow their own dreams. Even if I do not understand I will always support them.
102. I will ask for meaningful work and will do my very best. I will find it rewarding with whatever I do.
103. I will award and praise myself for my accomplishments. I will not dwell on the praise of others for my own praise is more than enough.
104. I will choose my friends who love me for me. Those who do not love me for me are not my friends and I need to let them go.
105. I will find joy in everything I do.
106. I will follow my dreams no matter what happens around me. The only person who can prevent me from achieving my dreams is me.
107. I will honor my need to rest and recharge.
108. I will let go of my worries I cannot control. I will focus my energy on only what I can control.
109. I will not compare myself to anyone else because everyone is on their own personal journeys. My journey is unique and cannot be compared.
110. I will not criticize myself. I will love myself for who I am and for what I have become.
111. I will not give up until I have tried everything. And when I have tried everything I will look for other ways to try.
112. I will not look at the darkness in the world around me but instead at the light that is within me.
113. I will not worry about tomorrow. First, I will enjoy this day before me.
114. I will only compare myself to myself. I know what greatness I can accomplish and I will only hold myself to that.
115. I will participate in the day to the greatest of my ability. I will give today my very best.
116. I will relax my mind and I will stop thinking of false stories. I will allow my mind to unwind and be at peace.
117. I will surround myself with people who love me and who care for me.
118. I’m going to make the rest of my life the best of my life.
119. It is too early to give up on my dreams. it is always too early to give up on my dreams.
120. My body deserves to be taken care of, so I feed it nourishing food and energizing exercise.
121. My body is healthy. My mind is healthy. I am ready to start the day!
122. My friends will not judge me. My friends will not influence what I do in my life. My friends have my best intentions in mind.
123. My future is full of light and laughter.
124. My happiness comes from within me.
125. My happiness is reflected back to me in everything I attract.
126. My inner joy is the source of all the good in my life.
127. Only my thoughts are my reality. I will focus on the good and the joy and avoid the negative.
128. The answer is always in front of me, even if I have not yet seen it. As long as I continued to search I will find the answer.
129. The past no longer matters. It has no control over me. What only matters is the present. What I do in the present will shape my future. The past has no say in this.
130. Those who love me will always love me, even if they do not fully understand my dreams. True friends and family will love me regardless of my dreams. False friends will love me because of my dreams.
131. Times may be difficult, but it is a short phase of life. Things can get better. Things will get better.
132. Today is the beginning of whatever I want.
I hope you liked the above Daily Affirmations for Women. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational articles mentioned below:
- Personal Responsibility Quotes
- Self Responsibility Quotes
- Believe in Yourself Quotes
- Accept Yourself Quotes
- Know Yourself Quotes
- Trust Yourself Quotes
- Best Brave Quotes
- Be Who You Really Are Quotes