Read here Inspiring quotes said by Deepika Padukone will help you to find motivation and to focus on positivity.
Who is Deepika Padukone?
Deepika Padukone is an Indian actress who works in Hindi films. She is one of the most popular actresses as well as famous personalities in India. She is considered one of the highest-paid actresses in the Bollywood film industry.
How was Deepika Padukone’s life journey?
Deepika Padukone was born on 5 January 1986 in Copenhagen, Denmark, to a Konkani-speaking parent. Her father, Prakash Padukone, is a former professional badminton player, and her mother, Ujjala, is a travel agent. She was educated in Bangalore.
She played badminton in national level championships in her teenage but left her career in the sport to become a fashion model. She started working on a couple of advertising campaigns at the age of eight. After modeled for various other brands and products, she made her runway debut at the Lakme Fashion Week and won the “Model of the Year” award at the Kingfisher Fashion Awards in 2005. She relocated to Mumbai and got a chance in the music video for Himesh Reshammiya’s song “Naam Hai Tera”. Padukone’s fame increased and soon began to receive offers for film roles.
Deepika made her film debut in 2006 with the Kannada movie Aishwarya. She made her Bollywood debut in the Hindi film Om Shanti Om in 2007 opposite Shah Rukh Khan and the movie got huge success. Then Deepika received many offers and made super hit films like Love Aaj Kal, Cocktail, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Chennai Express, Happy New Year, Bajirao Mastani, Padmaavat, Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela, Piku, Chhapaak, and the Hollywood action film XXX: Return of Xander Cage. In November 2018, Deepika married the famous actor Ranveer Singh.
What has Deepika Padukone achieved in her life?
Now, Deepika is one of the highest-paid actresses in the Bollywood Industry. She featured in listings of the nation’s most popular personalities, and Time named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2018. She has received many awards like three Filmfare Awards, three IIFA, two Producers Guild Film Awards, nine Screen Awards, three Stardust Awards, and six Zee Cine Awards.
Read below Deepika Padukone Quotes on various topics to find motivation.
Deepika Padukone Inspiring Quotes
Hard work Quotes
1. “The fruit of your own hard work is the sweetest.” ― Deepika Padukone
Positive thinking Quotes
2. “I meditate. I breathe out what I can’t control and focus on the positives.” ― Deepika Padukone
3. “I have fought my own battle with depression, and it was important for me to bring a little awareness about it to others.” ― Deepika Padukone
4. “I am someone who can’t hold on to negativity or hold on to grudges. I might feel something at a certain point, but I get tired after that. I don’t carry it with me. I forgive and forget very easily, and that’s the only way to be happy and peaceful.” ― Deepika Padukone
Related: Short Quotes to live happily
5. “I am a big foodie, so much so that I eat every half an hour. This is the secret of my glowing skin.” ― Deepika Padukone
6. “My parents have been very supportive, in fact, it was my mother who identified that what I was going through was actually depression.” ― Deepika Padukone
7. “My family and friends never let me feel as if something was wrong with me. They made me feel that what I was going through was okay. They supported my decision to take medication for depression.” ― Deepika Padukone
8. “My parents never raised their hands or fired me. Their way of disciplining me was to tell me what is right or wrong.” ― Deepika Padukone
9. “My parents worry all the time because I trust people very easily.” ― Deepika Padukone
10. “I can’t resist South Indian cuisine, particularly what is prepared at home.” ― Deepika Padukone
Related: Inspiring Food Quotes
Quotes on Accepting situation
11. “It takes a lot of strength to mend a broken heart. Channelizing energies into your work helps, but also to be able to accept situations for what they are instead of questioning them helps immensely.” ― Deepika Padukone
12. “Being sad and being depressed are two different things. Also, people going through depression don’t look so, while someone sad will look sad.” ― Deepika Padukone
Be ambitious, not calculative
13. “It’s good to be slightly ambitious, but I believe one shouldn’t be too calculative.” ― Deepika Padukone
Follow your heart
14. “It’s good to be on the edge, but I have never followed my mind. I have always followed my heart. And it has yielded the right results.” ― Deepika Padukone
Mental Health care
15. “People talk about physical fitness, but mental health is equally important.” ― Deepika Padukone
16. “I see people suffering from mental health, and their families feel a sense of shame about it, which doesn’t help. One needs support and understanding.” ― Deepika Padukone
17. “I am now working on an initiative to create awareness about anxiety and depression and help people.” ― Deepika Padukone
18. “To me, the mind and body are one.” ― Deepika Padukone
19. “I’m very transparent, in a way, and people can very easily make out what mood I’m in.” ― Deepika Padukone
20. “Comedy is the most difficult.” ― Deepika Padukone
21. “Comic timing is something that you either have in you, or you don’t.” ― Deepika Padukone
22. “You have to have a good sense of humor to be able to understand comedy. A split second can make you lose the punch.” ― Deepika Padukone
Love for Work
23. “A script narration is like watching a film, and I react to it like an audience with my own instinct. After that, I look for what is my character, what will I bring to the table in that role, how challenging will it be.” ― Deepika Padukone
Women are powerful
24. “I’m a strong believer in the fact that women are born to multi-task. God has made us like that.” ― Deepika Padukone
25. “For me, competition is good; that is what keeps me on my toes and keeps me going.” ― Deepika Padukone
26. “I am always trying to better my own work, do better than my earlier films… do films that are challenging and exciting for me.” ― Deepika Padukone
Love for family
27. “There is a strong side to me, that is of a homemaker.” ― Deepika Padukone
28. “I look forward to spending time at home in the evenings, cooking a meal, chatting with my parents, and inviting friends over.” ― Deepika Padukone
Ups and downs
29. “I feel ups and downs are a part of one’s career, and this totally depends on how you take it. You can either be knocked down by the negative things, or you can take it in a positive way and learn from it.” ― Deepika Padukone
30. “Being a movie star isn’t easy. It requires a lot of commitment and sacrifice. Your career goes through extreme ups and downs. You are judged all the time.” ― Deepika Padukone
31. “I have a lot of friends, but my biggest fear is loneliness. I miss my family in Mumbai.” ― Deepika Padukone
32. “My biggest nightmare every day is to go back home alone.” ― Deepika Padukone
33. “I need to be loved. I need to be nurtured. I also need peace and stability in my relationships. I can’t be in volatile relationships.” ― Deepika Padukone
34. “I’ve not been in a live-in relationship. But I’ve been exposed to various kinds of equations that can exist between people.” ― Deepika Padukone
35. “There are all kinds of relationships, all kinds of equations.” ― Deepika Padukone
36. “Loyalty is a very important factor for me, and I need to be in a relationship where the person will complete me and fill me up.” ― Deepika Padukone
37. “I’ll only move in with my husband. There’s no question of a live-in relationship.” ― Deepika Padukone
38. “When I came from Bangalore, it was black and white. Over the years, I’ve realized that there’s more to what we see on a day-to-day basis.” ― Deepika Padukone
39. “Every film teaches you something; every experience on every film set with every co-star teaches you something. You learn something new.” ― Deepika Padukone
40. “I think my constant desire is to keep bettering my own work. I don’t get easily satisfied with my work; I am very critical of it.” ― Deepika Padukone
Related: Taapsee Pannu Quotes
41. “While I believe that when you are in the glamour industry, you have to look your best, I also believe being skinny is not ‘hot and happening.’” ― Deepika Padukone
42. “The best feeling is when you are remembered for the character you play on the screen and people associate you with that character.” ― Deepika Padukone
43. “I think the challenge is to keep working harder and doing better.” ― Deepika Padukone
44. “Preparation is definitely important, but it depends on the kinds of roles I do.” ― Deepika Padukone
45. “I don’t think you need any kind of backing here in the industry. I think what you achieve in your life is the result of your own talent and hard work.” ― Deepika Padukone
46. “You need to feel like you’re wearing the clothes, and they’re not wearing you.” ― Deepika Padukone
47. “Comfort is of great importance to me. I really want to encourage girls to dress in whatever they feel comfortable in and not get bogged down by fashion trends.” ― Deepika Padukone
48. “I believe chemistry is based on the trust between two performers.” ― Deepika Padukone
49. “I am methodical to the point of being obsessive-compulsive. And I have always been good at multi-tasking.” ― Deepika Padukone
50. “Maybe because I am from a sports background, I don’t give up easily. I am a fighter.” ― Deepika Padukone
51. “If I manage to bring a smile to people’s faces, then I think I’ll be successful.” ― Deepika Padukone
52. “I don’t compete with others; I compete with myself.” ― Deepika Padukone
53. “I don’t think I am a star; I consider myself like any other girl who is of my age. Others may be working in the office and doing different jobs. Similarly, I am also working.” ― Deepika Padukone
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Deepika Padukone Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: