Find here the best collected inspirational quotes about disappointment.
Disappointment is the feeling of dissatisfaction that follows the failure of expectations. When a person does not get what he wants, then the person gets disappointed.
When a person has some expectations and he wants to get them. When he finds the things he expected, he is happy. If he doesn’t get that thing, he gets disappointed. So, it completely depends on human expectations.
Whether it’s frustration or anger, you need to feel it and take it out. If you want to get something, then work hard for it. You get what you work for. Nothing comes from just having expectations. You have to try again and again with your expectations.
If you work hard, maybe you can fail, but won’t be disappointed. You have to try again and again. And after repeated efforts, you will achieve the thing you expected.
Check out here the best motivational and inspirational quotes about disappointment to try again and again when you want to achieve the thing you expected in your life.
Inspirational Quotes about Disappointment
1. “If we will be quiet and ready enough, we shall find compensation in every disappointment.” ― Henry David Thoreau
2. “If you expect nothing, you can never be disappointed.” ― Tonya Hurley
3. “When you have expectations, you are setting yourself up for disappointment.” ― Ryan Reynolds
4. “When you have no expectations, you’ll never have disappointments.” ― Unknown
5. “Sometimes when you get disappointment it makes you stronger.” ― David Rudisha
6. “Depression begins with disappointment. When disappointment festers in our soul, it leads to discouragement.” ― Joyce Meyer
7. “People who expect too much are always disappointed. You would do well to remember that, my boy.” ― Charmian Hussey
8. “There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love.” ― Martin Luther King, Jr.
9. “Disappointment builds character and strength.” ― Nafessa Williams
10. “The only way I know to get out of disappointment is to work hard, keep doing the right things, and don’t make any rash decisions.” ― Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
11. “Never let disappointments cripple you down. Be success-conscious.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
12. “Always be realistic with your expectations. Too much expectation can only lead to frustration.” ― Mouloud Benzadi
13. “Do not allow disappointments to defeat you. Be strong to start again.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
14. “To allow hope into the heart is to open oneself to bitter disappointment.” ― Juliet Marillier
15. “Disappointment is the feeling of dissatisfaction that follows the failure of expectations or hopes to manifest.” ― Wikipedia
16. “Disappointment is the nurse of wisdom.” ― Sir Boyle Roche
17. “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.” ― Beverly Sills
18. “Disappointment is an endless wellspring of comedy inspiration.” ― Martin Freeman
19. “If we will be quiet and ready enough, we shall find compensation in every disappointment.” ― Henry David Thoreau
20. “Anytime you suffer a setback or disappointment, put your head down and plow ahead.” ― Les Brown
21. “When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in.” ― Kristin Armstrong
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Inspirational Quotes about Disappointment. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
- Inspiring Quotes About Criticism
- Inspiring Quotes About Enemy
- Inspiring Quotes About Decision
- Inspiring Quotes About Pleasure