Dog (domestic dogs) is mostly pet animal. Here find some best collections of dog riddles, funny dog puzzle questions, and brain teasers. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Dog Riddles With Answers
1. A dog had three puppies, named Mopsy, Topsy, and Spot. What was the mother’s name?
2. A dog leash is attached to a dog and is 3.2 meters long. A bone is 7.8 meters away from the dog. How does the dog get the bone?
Answer: It simply walks to the bone!
3. A man is on one side of a river, his dog on the other. The man calls his dog, who immediately crossed the river without getting wet and without using a bridge or a boat. How did the dog do it?
Answer: The river was frozen.
4. All of Mrs. Smith’s pets are dogs except one, and all her pets are cats except one. How many cats and dogs does she have?
Answer: Mrs. Smith has one cat and one dog.
5. Dogs have fleas. What do sheep have?
6. Forward I am an animal, but backward I am one who no man can ever see. What am I?
Answer: I am a dog.
7. Four hang, four sprang, two-point the way, two to ward off dogs, one dangles after, always rather dirty. What am I?
Answer: A cow.
Also Find: Bird Riddles With Answers
8. How can you say – “Robert and Richard Purchased A Rottweiler” without using any Rs?
Answer: Bob and Dick bought a dog.
9. How can you tell the difference between dogs and trees?
Answer: By their bark.
10. How do veterinarians swim laps?
Answer: They dog paddle.
11. How do you put nine dogs in eight kennels?
Answer: Eight kennels. “N”, “I”, “N”, “E”, “D”, “O”, “G”, “S”
12. How does a dog stop a video?
Answer: He presses the paws button
13. How far can a dog run into the woods?
Answer: Halfway, any farther and he would be running out of the woods.
14. I’m like a dog with the tail that wags and all but am not a dog. What am I?
Answer: I am a puppy.
15. If a dog is tied to a piece of rope that is 6m long, how can he reach a bone that is 7m away?
Answer: The other end is not tied to anything.
16. If six children and two dogs were under an umbrella, how come none of them got wet?
Answer: Because it wasn’t raining.
Also Find: Cat Riddles With Answers
17. Name three things that? 1. Are red 2. Can swim 3. Give off heat
Answer: Answers may vary. 1. Apples, Roses, Stop Signs 2. Fish, Dogs, Snakes 3. Sun, Fire, Your body
18. Stranger: Does your dog bite? Farmer: Nope. All of a sudden the dog bites the stranger on the leg. Yet the farmer was telling the truth! How can this be?
Answer: It was not the farmer’s dog!
19. There are 10 dogs in a yard. 3 go out, 4 run behind a tree, and 2 jump in the hole. How many are left?
Answer: 10. Because none of them left the yard.
20. To you, rude would I never be, Though I flag my tongue for all to see.
Answer: A dog
Brain Teasers and Puzzle Questions About Dog
21. Two dogs are sitting on a porch – a fat dog and a thin dog. The little dog is the son of the fat dog, but the fat dog is not the father of the thin dog. Can you explain?
Answer: The fat dog is the mother.
22. Walk on the living, they don’t even mumble. Walk on the dead, they mutter and grumble. What are they?
Answer: Fallen leaves.
23. What animal keeps the best time?
Answer: A watch dog
24. What did the dog say when he sat on sandpaper?
25. What do you call a dog that is left-handed?
Answer: A south paw
26. What do you call a dog with no legs?
Answer: It doesn’t matter what you call him, he’s not going to come.
27. What do you call a great dog detective?
Answer: Sherlock Bones
28. What do you get if cross two young dogs with a pair of headphones?
Answer: Hush puppies
29. What do you get if you cross a beagle with bread dough?
Answer: Dog biscuits
30. What do you get when you cross a chicken and a chihuahua?
Answer: Pooched eggs
31. What do you get when you cross a dog and a clock?
Answer: Lots and lots of tics!
32. What does a dog become when it walks from Britain to Spain?
33. What happens after it rains cats and dogs?
Answer: You step in a poodle.
34. What happens to the dog when it stands in front of the hot sun?
Answer: It becomes a hotdog.
35. What is more amazing than a talking dog?
Answer: A spelling bee
36. What is the smallest sentence with all letters in the English alphabet?
Answer: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
37. What type of dog does a vampire have?
Answer: A Bloodhound!
38. What type of dogs do scientists have?
Answer: Laboratory retrievers.
39. What wears a coat all year round?
Answer: A dog.
40. What would you name your dogs Rolex and Timex?
Answer: If you needed some watchdogs!
41. When is a dog’s tail not a tail?
Answer: When it’s a wagon.
42. When is the worst weather for rats and mice?
Answer: When it rains cats and dogs.
43. Where should you put a noisy dog?
Answer: In a barking lot!
44. Which has more tails? A. 1 Dog B. 2 Dogs C. 3 Dogs D. No Dog
Answer: D. No Dog NO dog has more tails!
45. Why did the skeleton climb up the tree?
Answer: Because the dog was after his bones.
46. Why don’t dogs make good dancers?
Answer: Because they have two left feet.
47. Why was the dog kicked out of the flea circus?
Answer: Because he stole the show!
48. You’re never too old to learn. What is the contradictory proverb?
Answer: You can’t teach an old dog new tricks.