Here find some best collections of door riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Door Riddles With Answers For Kids
1. I go through a door but never go in, and never come out. What am I? A keyhole
2. I never ask questions, but always answered. What am I? A doorbell.
3. If you’re 8 feet away from a door and with each move, you advance half the distance to the door. How many moves will it take to reach the door? You will never reach the door! If you only move half the distance, then you will always have half the distance remaining no matter, how small is the number.
4. If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first? The dog of course … at least he’ll shut up after you let him in!
5. Im a friend to parents who like things neat. Before you enter their home, I keep you clean. Pay me a quick visit and I will wipe your feet. What am I? A doormat.
Also Find: Solar Eclipse Riddles With Answers
6. It takes many knocks, but never cries. What is it? A door
7. Moving to and fro, Dancing all the time. Only to be moved by others To allow them to pass by. What am I? A door.
8. People knock on me to say hello but lock me up after their visitors go. I am a? Door
9. There is a magical door, that has only one rule. A witch can’t go in but her broom can. She sometimes sticks her teeth in but never her mouth. She likes to brush her teeth with toothpaste but never with her hands. Her friend Moloia can’t go in but Reene can. So, what is the rule? Anything with a double letter like Sally.
10. What did the inventor of the door-knocker win? The no-bell prize!
11. What do you call a man lying on your doorstep? Matt!
Door Puzzle Questions, Brain Teasers With Answers
12. What do you call a silly doorbell? A ding-dong
13. What do you open to coming home? Your door
14. What gives you the power and strength to walk through walls? A door!
15. What goes through a door but never goes in and never comes out? A keyhole.
16. What has no hands but might knock on your door, and if it does you better open up? Opportunity.
17. What never asks questions but is always answered. What am I? A doorbell
18. When is a door not a door? When it is ajar/a jar!
19. Where do you trick or treat? The front door
20. While driving his car a man slams on the brakes when he sees, in the middle of the street, a diamond studded door, a gold door, and a silver door. Which door does he open first? His car door
21. You’re almost at the very end, but this is where your guests come in. Where are you? At the front door