Check out some of the best collections of Dungeons and Dragons riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these riddles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Dungeons and Dragons Riddles With Answers
1. Bright as diamonds, Loud as thunder, Never still, A thing of wonder. Answer: a waterfall
2. I am an eye set on a blue face. My gaze feeds the world. If I go blind so does the world. Answer: The sun
3. I am the beginning of the end and the end of before. Answer: Letter “E”
4. I don’t have eyes, But once I did see. I once had thoughts, Now white and empty. Answer: A skull
5. I protect priceless treasures without ever having to move my body. I open like books when you need something from me. I feel inadequate if I do not consume gold. What am I? Answer: Treasure chest
6. If you drop me, I’m sure to crack. Give me a smile, and I’ll always smile back. Answer: A mirror
7. If you feed me, I will live, but if you make me drink, I will die. What am I? Answer: Fire
8. It breathes fire and can fly high. If you train him and befriend this mighty beast, it can show you around. What is it? Answer: Dragon
9. It is common in castles, dungeons, chocolate houses, and witches’ towers but not in Dracula’s’ coffin. What is it? Answer: The letter E
10. My life can be measured in hours, I only serve to be devoured. Slim, I am quick. Fat, I am slow. Wind is my foe. Answer: A candle!
11. Name me and so ye shall break me. Answer: Silence
12. No matter is parched, no matter if rolled. No matter if magic, no matter how old. Answer: Paper
13. Passed from parent to child, and shared between siblings, though it is used more by others. Answer: A name
14. The more you leave behind, the more you take. Answer: Footsteps
15. They arrive every night whether invited or not. They can be seen, but not heard or touched. If one falls the rest keep moving. Answer: The stars
16. They call me the king. I have the eyes, hiss, and fangs of a snake, but have no scales or venom. Answer: Cats
17. What always runs but never walks. Often murmurs, never talks. Has a bed but never sleeps. An open mouth that never eats? Answer: a river.
18. What breathes, consumes, and grows, but was and never will be alive? Answer: Fire
19. What falls but never breaks, and what breaks but never falls? Answer: Night and day
20. What has a golden head and a golden tail but no body? Answer: A gold coin.
21. What has six legs, but walks on only four? Answer: A person riding a horse
22. You cannot enter this room. What room is it? Answer: Mushroom
(Image Source: dnd.wizards.com)