Here find some best collections of easy riddles, funny easy puzzle questions, and brain teasers. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Easy Riddles For Kids With Answers
1. A panda is heavier than a raccoon. A lion is heavier than a panda. A tiger is heavier than a lion. Which is lighter, a tiger or a panda?
Answer: A panda.
2. A very pretty thing am I, fluttering in the pale-blue sky. Delicate, fragile on the wing, indeed I am a pretty thing. What am I?
Answer: I am a Butterfly.
3. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
Answer: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow.
4. David’s father has three sons: Snap, Crackle, and _____?
5. Five apples are in a basket. How do you divide them among five girls so that each girl gets an apple, but one apple remains in the basket?
Answer: Give the fifth girl her apple in the basket.
6. Four legs up, four legs down, soft in the middle, hard all around. What am I?
7. I am a pet and I have four paws. I don’t like cats and I say “woof”. Who am I?
Answer: A dog.
8. I am made of water, but I’m not wet. What am I?
9. I can carry lots of food, but cannot eat anything. What am I?
Also Find: Zoo Riddles With Answers
10. I have four legs. I eat a lot of grass. I look like a horse. And I’m black and white. Who am I?
Answer: A zebra.
11. I have legs but can’t walk, a strong back but can’t work, two good arms but can’t reach, I have a seat but can’t sit.
12. I use my ear to speak and my mouth to hear. What am I?
13. I’m full of holes but still hold water. What am I?
14. I’m green, but not a leaf. I copy others, but is not a monkey? What am I?
15. I’m so simple, that I can only point yet I guide men all over the world. What am I?
16. It belongs to you, but other people use it more than you do. What is it?
Answer: Your name.
17. Kids love to make it. But no one can see it. What is it?
18. Samuel was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn’t wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen?
Answer: This man is bald!
19. They come out at night without being called, and are lost in the day without being stolen. What are they?
Easy Riddles With Answers
20. They have not flesh nor feathers, nor scales nor bone; but they do have fingers and thumbs of their own. What are they?
21. Three lives have I. Gentle enough to soothe the skin, Light enough to caress the sky, Hard enough to crack rocks. What am I?
Also Find: Vampire Riddles With Answers
22. Tim was born in May, and Alex was born in January. Who of them is older?
Answer: Can’t tell. We do not know the year when Tim and Alex were born. You cannot find out who of them is older with just a month of birth.
23. Two twins live together all the time. They see the whole world, but never see each other.
24. What becomes wetter the more it dries?
25. What can you catch but not throw?
Answer: A cold.
26. What has a head and a tail but no body?
Answer: A coin.
27. What has to be broken before you can eat it?
Answer: An egg.
28. What month of the year has 28 days?
Answer: All of them have at least 28 days.
29. What runs around the whole yard without moving?
Answer: A fence.
30. What word begins and ends with an E but only has one letter?
31. What’s a lifeguard’s favorite game?
32. When it comes to me, you go on red and stop on green. What am I?
33. Which bird does not belong in this group? Finch, gull, eagle, ostrich, or sparrow?
Answer: The Ostrich. It’s the only bird that doesn’t fly.
34. You live in a one story house made entirely of redwood. What color would the stairs be?
Answer: What stairs? You live in a one-story house.