The full form of EPIC is the Electors Photo Identification Card.
The Electors Photo Identification Card is issued by the Election Commission of India, the voter ID card serves as an identification proof for Indian citizens over the age of 18.
The voter ID card also allows Indians to cast their vote in municipal, state, and national elections. The EPIC contains a number which is the voter ID card number.
How to find your EPIC Number?
In these steps, you can find your EPIC Number if you don’t have your Voter ID Card.
- Visit the EPIC from Voter Portal.
- Select the ‘search by details’ option.
- Fill in all the required fields.
- Enter the captcha code and click the search button.
- You will find your name in the list below.
- Click the ‘view details’ icon
- You will find all your information with your EPIC number.
What is e-EPIC?
e-EPIC is a secure portable document format (PDF) version of the EPIC which can be downloaded on mobile or in a self-printable form on the computer.
A voter can thus store the card on his/her mobile, upload it as a PDF on Digi locker or print it and self-laminate it. This is in addition to PCV EPIC being issued currently.
What are the steps to download e-EPIC?
You can download e-EPIC from http://voterportal.eci.gov.in/ or https://nvsp.in/ or Voter
Helpline Mobile App using the below steps:
- Register/Login on Voter Portal
- From the menu, navigation click on Download e-EPIC
- Enter the EPIC number or Form Reference Number
- Verify with OTP sent on registered mobile number (if you have registered your mobile number with Eroll)
- Click on Download e-EPIC
- If Mobile number is not registered in Eroll, click on e-KYC to complete the KYC
- Pass the Face liveness verification
- Update your mobile number to complete KYC
- Download e-EPIC
Thanks for reading EPIC Full Form.
You can read the others full forms from the below list:
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get updates or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.