Here find some best collections of epic riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Best Epic Riddles With Answers
1. A doctor and a boy were fishing. The boy was the doctor’s son, but the doctor was not the boy’s father. Who was the doctor? Answer: His mother.
2. How do you make the number one disappear? Answer: Add the letter G and it becomes “gone”
3. I am bought for eating, but people do not eat me. Answer: Because I am a plate.
4. I am dark and on the run, without the sun there will be none. Answer: A shadow
5. I get smaller every time I take a bath. Answer: Soap
Also Find: Kangaroo Riddles With Answers
6. I go through towns and over hills but never move. Answer: Roads
7. I have keys but no locks, I have space but no room, You can enter but you can’t exit. Answer: A keyboard
8. I have one foot and no legs but carry a house. Answer: A snail
9. It gets whipped and beaten, but it never cries. Answer: An egg.
10. My pockets are empty, but they still have something in it. Answer: They have holes in it.
11. What do you give to others but still try and keep? Answer: A promise
12. What has eyes that cannot see, a tongue that cannot taste, and a soul that cannot die? Answer: A shoe
13. What invention lets you look right through a wall? Answer: A window
Tricky Epic Riddles With Answers For Kids
14. What is something you will never see again? Answer: Yesterday
15. What stays in the corner yet can travel all over the world? Answer: A stamp.
16. You are my sister but I am not your sister. Who am I? Answer: I am your brother
17. You can hear but not see me and I only speak when spoken to. Answer: An echo
18. You can serve it but cannot eat it. Answer: A tennis ball.
19. Almost everyone needs it, asks for it, gives it, but almost nobody takes it. Answer: Advice
20. I am a fruit, I am a bird and I am also a person. What am I? Answer: Kiwi
21. I am made of wood but can’t be sawed. Answer: Sawdust
22. I am round or oval. I can be light or dark. You can cut me in pieces. Answer: A potato
23. I am the last thing you take off before bed. Answer: Your feet off the floor
24. I can be cracked, I can be made. I can be told, I can be played. Answer: A joke
25. I can breathe but never talk, I can run but never walk, I can be picked but never be chosen. Answer: A nose
Epic Riddles and Brain Teasers With Answers
26. I fall down but never break. Answer: Nightfall
27. I have all the knowledge you have. But I’m so small, you can hold me in your fist. Answer: Your brain
28. I have teeth but cannot bite. Answer: A comb
29. I run all day but can’t get anywhere. Answer: A refrigerator
30. I’m shaped like a box, have no feet, but run up and down. Answer: An Elevator
31. What belongs to you but is used more by other people? Answer: Your name
32. What can you give away but also keep? Answer: A cold
33. What can’t walk but can run? Answer: A river
34. What is put on a table and cut, but is never eaten? Answer: A pack of cards
35. You break me when you say it. Answer: Silence
36. You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. Answer: An ear of corn
37. You throw me away but I keep on returning. Answer: Boomerang