Read here the best inspiring quotes about expectation.
The thought that something good is going to happen in the future is called expectations.
Why do you need to read expectation quotes?
The future is uncertain. We think that something good will happen to us. It is not 100% correct. Maybe something good will happen to us or something bad will happen. We should be prepared for both situations.
The best way is, we need to focus on our present. If the preparation for our present is 100%, then there is nothing to think about our future.
Inspiring Quotes about Expectation
1. “Whatever it is you’re seeking won’t come in the form you’re expecting.” ― Haruki Murakami
2. “Life’s under no obligation to give us what we expect.” ― Margaret Mitchell
3. “Positive expectations are the mark of a superior personality.” ― Brian Tracy
4. “Peace begins When expectation ends.” ― Sri Chinmoy
5. “If you want to give yourself a fair chance to succeed, never expect too much too soon.” ― Po Bronson
6. “Whatever it is you’re seeking won’t come in the form you’re expecting.” ― Haruki Murakami
7. “I have enough patience to wait for the fulfillment of my wishes.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
8. “Happiness is there when expectations meet reality.” ― Debasish Mridha
9. “Hope is a great expectancy.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
10. “Never expect anything from anyone, if you want to live a happy life.” ― Rashid Jorvee
11. “I kept my expectations low, which is one of the secrets of life.” ― Anne Lamott
12. “We live in a world where expectation exceeds inspiration.” ― Louise Philippe Dulay
13. “Do not expect much from humans. Expect much more from God.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
14. “Sometimes the stuff you expect to happen can hurt you.” ― Jennifer Brown
15. “You get what you expect in life. Expect great things in life. Live your best life.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
16. “You become a true philanthropist only when you empty yourself to be a blessing to others without expecting anything in return.” ― Topsy Gift
17. “When you have expectations, you are setting yourself up for disappointment.” ― Ryan Reynolds
18. “Low expectations are the key to happiness in life.” ― Christopher Miller
19. “When one’s expectations are reduced to zero, one really appreciates everything one does have.” ― Stephen Hawking
20. “I’ve learned to not have expectations. If you don’t expect things from anyone, you can’t get let down.” ― Mickie James
21. “I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.” ― Bruce Lee
22. “I have a lot of expectations from myself.” ― Bhuvneshwar Kumar
23. “Sometimes, despite your best efforts, the end result does not match the expectations.” ― Vikram
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Inspiring Expectation Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: