Find here the 33 best inspiring quotes about failure that will help you to never give up.
You have dreamed to become something in your life. It is not easy to achieve those dreams. You need to work hard for it. If you will make every effort to achieve your dreams, work hard, then you will be able to fulfill your dreams and you will be called a successful person.
If you are striving but not reaching your destination, you will be a failure. But this failure will be a temporary failure. If you try again, you can reach the destination.
You might not be able to reach in one attempt. You have to try again and again. Because what you want to achieve is a dream, your dream. If you want to turn your dreams into reality, then you have to try not once but again and again.
You can call every attempt a failure, but a temporary failure. Every temporary failure is a lesson in your life, which teaches you that this path is not the way to your dreams.
If you stop, won’t try again, you will really be a failure, forever. And, you will be called a permanent failure. But failure has a different value and with the help of which you can teach people about those failures. That’s why failure is a teacher.
To know more, read here the motivational thoughts & inspiring quotes about failure.
Inspiring Quotes about Failure
Avoid fear of failure
1. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” ― Paulo Coelho
2. “Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying.” ― Roy T. Bennett
3. “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated.” ― Maya Angelou
Try again and again
4. “It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
5. “Try again; you have millions of alternatives. Fill yourself with the bullets of hope and you will kill failure with one shot.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
Be brave to accept failure
6. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” ― Robert F. Kennedy
Failure will not decide your destination
7. “Just because you fail once doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything.” ― Marilyn Monroe
8. “Failure is a bend in the road, not the end of the road. Learn from failure and keep moving forward.” ― Roy T. Bennett
9. “Failures are finger posts on the road to achievement.” ― C.S. Lewis
Learn from failure
10. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ― Thomas A. Edison
11. “How much you can learn when you fail determines how far you will go into achieving your goals.” ― Roy T. Bennett
12. “Failure is only the opportunity more intelligently to begin again.” ― Henry Ford
13. “Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.” ― Robert T. Kiyosaki
14. “Women must try to do things as men have tried. When they fail, their failure must be but a challenge to others.” ― Amelia Earhart
15. “It’s failure that gives you the proper perspective on success.” ― Ellen DeGeneres
16. “The person who failed often knows how to avoid future failures. The person who knows only success can be more oblivious to all the pitfalls.” ― Randy Pausch
17. “Remember the two benefits of failure. First, if you do fail, you learn what doesn’t work; and second, the failure gives you the opportunity to try a new approach.” ― Roger Von Oech
18. “Make failure your teacher, not your undertaker.” ― Zig Ziglar
19. “Failure isn’t the opposite of success, it’s part of success. Failure becomes a success when we learn from it.” ― Leisa Rayven
20. “It is not a matter if you fail, but how well you fail.” ― Oscar Auliq-Ice
What is permanent failure?
21. “Giving up is the only sure way to fail.” ― Gena Showalter
22. “You can fail many times, but you’re not a failure until you begin to blame somebody else.” ― John Burroughs
23. “Failure only happens when you lose your willpower to continue trying…If we let the obstacles get the best of us then it was our choice to fail, not fate.” ― Lindsey Rietzsch
24. “Quitting is the only thing that really brings permanent failure.” ― Oscar Auliq-Ice
Thoughts to overcome failure
25. “Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.” ― Roy Bennett
26. “Failure of your first attempt does not mean you can’t be a winner of great battles; it rather means, you must trigger only when your target is in focus.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
27. “Failure is not the deterrent for the next try. Rather, it is information that empowers the next step.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
28. “Once you learn to celebrate your failures, you are on the way to becoming the real deal!” ― Harsh Agrawal
29. “Failure is the raw material from which success is made.” ― Bangambiki Habyarimana
30. “Anyone can deal with success, but only the wise can learn from failure.” ― Oscar Auliq-Ice
31. “Your dream is always valid until you lose morale to chase it.” ― Oscar Auliq-Ice
32. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” ― Winston S. Churchill
33. “We have forty million reasons for failure, but not a single excuse.” ― Rudyard Kipling
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Inspiring Quotes about failure. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
- Inspiring Quotes about worry
- Best Career Motivation Quotes
- Inspiring Quotes to move on
- Learning from failure Quotes