Fall is not just a season of changing leaves and pumpkin spice, it’s also a season of laughter and good humor. As the weather gets cooler and the days get shorter, it’s the perfect time to tell some fall jokes to brighten up your day. From clever puns to silly one-liners, these jokes are sure to bring a smile to your face and a chuckle to your heart. So, grab a cup of hot apple cider and enjoy some of the funniest fall jokes around.
Fall Jokes For Kids and Adults
1. Did you hear about the tree that had to take time off of work in autumn? It was on paid leaf.
2. How do you fix a broken pumpkin? With a pumpkin patch
3. How many books do you read at fall? I usually leaf through a couple of them
4. What did one autumn leaf say to another? I’m falling for you.
5. What did the tree say to autumn? leaf me alone.
6. What do farmers wear under their shirt when they’re cold? A har-vest
Also Find: Funny Fart Jokes
7. What do tuna fish love to drink in fall? Mulled brine
8. What do you call a large colorful pile of leaves? The Great Barrier Leaf.
9. What do you call a tree that doubts autumn? Disbe-leaf.
10. What do you get when you drop a pumpkin? Squash.
11. What falls in autumn? Leaves!
12. What is a tree’s least favorite month? Sep-timber!
13. What is the cutest season? Awwtumn.
Funny Fall Jokes
14. What kind of car do Brits drive at fall? An autumn-atic
15. What month does every tree dread? Sept-timberrrrrrr!
16. What’s the ratio of a pumpkin’s circumference to its diameter? Pumpkin Pi
17. What’s a monkey’s favourite vegetable? Zoochini
18. What’s the best thing to put into an apple pie? Your teeth.
19. What’s the loudest sound in the forest at autumn? A squirrel eating berries from the tree
20. Who are the most religious people on McDonalds? Chipmunks
21. Why are trees very forgiving? Because in the Fall they “Let It Go” and in the Spring they “turn over a new leaf”.
22. Why did summer catch autumn? Because autumn is fall.
23. Why do deer paint their balls red? To hide in berry trees
24. Why do the Boston Red Sox fans love autumn? Because watching the leaves fall reminds them of the (Yankees).
25. Why does humpty dumpty love autumn so much? Because he had a great fall
Image edited with Canva