Here find some best collections of family riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Family Riddles With Answers
1. A doctor and a boy were fishing. The boy was the doctor’s son, but the doctor was not the boy’s father. Who was the doctor? Answer: His mother
2. A man was driving a black truck. His lights were not on. The moon was not out. A lady was crossing the street. How did the man see her? Answer: It was a bright, sunny day.
3. A woman has six daughters and they each have a brother. How many children does she have? Answer: Seven
Also Find: Epic Riddles With Answers
4. Almost everyone needs it, asks for it, and gives it, but almost nobody takes it. What is it? Answer: Advice
5. Brothers, all pair up; Bodies firm and tall. You only care to eat the solid food And don’t care to eat the soup. Answer: Chopsticks
6. How many animals did Moses take on the ark? Answer: Moses didn’t take anything on the ark. Noah did!
7. If Fortune had a daughter, what would her name be? Answer: Misfortune – (Miss Fortune).
8. If six children and two dogs were under an umbrella, how come none of them got wet? Answer: Because it wasn’t raining.
9. Mary has six brothers and five sisters. Yet, together they are 12 siblings. How so? Answer: Including Mary, they are 12.
10. Mary’s father has 5 daughters – Nana, Nene, Nini, and Nono. What is the fifth daughter’s name? Answer: If you answered Nunu, you are wrong. It’s Mary!
Good Family Riddles For Kids With Answers
11. There are 3 apples for 2 sons and 2 fathers to eat. Each of them gets their own apple. How is it numerically possible? Answer: They are one son, one father, and one grandfather.
12. What always comes into a house through the keyhole? Answer: A key
13. What belongs to you but is used more by others? Answer: Your name
14. What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years? Answer: The letter M
15. What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries? Answer: A towel
16. A man finds his wife dead and a stranger in the room. Answer: His wife died in childbirth.
17. A man kisses his daughter, then regrets it. Answer: The man is King Midas.
18. A mother has 5 children. Half of them are sons. Is this possible? Answer: Yes. Never say the other half wasn’t boys…
19. A woman completes a drawing and then commits suicide. Why? Answer: Long suspicious of her family history, the woman does the research necessary to draw her family tree. Upon completing it, she confirms that she is the product of incest, a fact she cannot live with.
20. A woman proves in court that her husband was murdered by her sister, but the judge decides that the sister cannot be punished. Why? Answer: The sisters are Siamese twins.
Hard Family Riddles With Answers
21. John has 10 siblings 4 boys and 6 girls he has a mother and father. How many people are in the family? Answer: 13 people are in the family John+his 10 siblings+his, mom and dad.
22. One day a boy was walking with a nurse. The boy was the nurse’s son. But the nurse was not his father. How is this possible? Answer: The nurse was a woman!
23. Passed from parent to child, and shared between siblings, though it is used more by others. Answer: A name
24. Two girls were born to the same mother, on the same day, at the same time, in the same month and year, and yet they’re not twins. How can this be? Answer: They’re in a set of triplets
25. Two mothers and two daughters went out to eat. Everyone ate one burger, yet only three burgers were eaten in all. How is this possible? Answer: They were a grandmother, mother, and daughter.
26. We’ve waited a while to share our lovely news. It looks like we’ll be shopping for some tiny little shoes! Answer: Baby
27. What has two feet, and a belly to tickle, and can cause a craving for ice cream and pickles? Answer: Baby
28. When a girl slips on the ice, why can’t her brother help her up? Answer: He can’t be a brother and assist her (a sister).
29. Why did the grandma sit in the rocking chair with her roller blades on? Answer: Because she wanted to rock and roll.
30. You are my brother, but I am not your brother. Who am I? Answer: I am your sister.