Here find some best collections of fantasy riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Fantasy Riddles With Answers
1. He is popular as the man on the moon but plays outside with kids when it’s noon. What is his name? Answer: Jack Frost
2. How does a mermaid make friends with a dolphin? Answer: On porpoise!
3. I hide around the house, moving around each night. Santa sends me each year to see who’s naughty and nice. What am I? Answer: Elf on The Shelf.
4. I hide around the house, moving during the nights. Santa sent me to see who’s naughty and nice. What am I? Answer: The Elf on the Shelf.
Also Find: Famous Riddles With Answers
5. It looks like a big scary reptile with two wings, but it’s not a bird. It has a tail, but it’s not a dog, it has scales but no fins, so it’s not a fish. He follows Daenerys on her wish. What is it? Answer: Dragon
6. Kids fear him as he brings bad nightmares; the guardians fight him back and remove all the despair. What is his name? Answer: Pitch Black
7. Passed from parent to child, and shared between siblings, though it is used more by others. Answer: A name
8. Santa Claus rides in a sleigh – the 3 wise men traveled by elephant, horse and camel. What do the elves ride around in? Answer: A minivan
9. She is an expert on Peter Pan and has two children of her own. Who is she? Answer: Wendy Darling
Tricky Fantasy Riddles With Answers
10. Starts with B and ends with T; he is friends with Belle and has a huge library. He is the opposite of beauty. Who is he? Answer: Beast
11. These are found in the Harry Potter books and in Lord of The Rings too. They help make Christmas gifts that Santa brings to you. What are they? Answer: Elves
12. They are tiny beautiful beings, can be seen flying around, and are friends with Peter Pan. Who are they? Answer: Fairies
13. This is no ordinary thing. People fear it more than death, and a witch coven protects it all the time. What is it? Answer: A magical curse.
14. What do elves learn in the classroom? Answer: The elf-abet
15. What kind of witch lives on a beach? Answer: A sandwich
16. Why do leprechauns giggle when they play soccer? Answer: Cause the grass tickles their balls.