Find here some inspiring quotes said by Farhan Akhtar who is one of the most popular actors and film directors of India.
The son of famous screenwriter Javed Akhtar started his career in Bollywood by working as an assistant director for the film Lamhe and Himalay Putra.
Farhan established his production company named Excel Entertainment along with Ritesh Sidhwani in 1999 and made his directorial debut with Dil Chahta Hai in 2001. Also, he received critical acclaim for portraying modern youth in the film and won the National Award for Best Hindi Film.
Farhan also made his Hollywood debut through the soundtrack of Bride and Prejudice in 2004. He also achieved further success by portraying Milkha Singh in the film Bhaag Milkha Bhaag in 2013 and earned the Filmfare Award for Best Actor.
If we look at his successful career, then we found many commercial and influential movies such as Dil Chahta Hai, Don series, Rock On series, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Dil Dhadakne Do, Wazir, and Toofaan.
Inspiring Quotes by Farhan Akhtar
Check out here some best inspiring and life-changing quotes said by Farhan Akhtar about life, work, friendship, and fitness that will help you to stay motivated in your life.
“I am very fond of technology and like to keep pace with change.” ― Farhan Akhtar
“Everyone has a Milkha Singh in them.” ― Farhan Akhtar
Quotes About Friendship
Quotes about Work
“I like to make films with characters that resemble real people, about societies that exist.” ― Farhan Akhtar
“If you are a doctor or farmer, be sincere about your profession. If you can do what you do honestly, you will end up serving your country.” ― Farhan Akhtar
Quotes About Being healthy & Fit
“Fitness is about keeping yourself healthy. This is something you do for yourself and for your loved ones.” ― Farhan Akhtar
“Being healthy is not just about building a body: it is a lifestyle that manifests itself in your general outlook.” ― Farhan Akhtar
“Being healthy makes you more positive and optimistic and increases your energy level.” ― Farhan Akhtar
“I think it is important to play a sport. Apart from the joy of it, it helps keep you fit.” ― Farhan Akhtar
Quotes about Films
“People want a certain amount of respect when they watch a film: it should be worth their time.” ― Farhan Akhtar
“Cinema, I always felt, is a very powerful mass medium to translate ideas in an engaging way.” ― Farhan Akhtar
“Whether it is crimes against women, whether it’s discrimination against women, whether it’s just social bias against women – these things should be anomalies; they should not be the norm.” ― Farhan Akhtar
“Difficulty does not deter me. In fact, I find challenges exciting.” ― Farhan Akhtar
“It’s very important to enjoy whatever you do in life.” ― Farhan Akhtar
“There was a phase when I would loaf around, doing nothing. It had put my mom under a lot of stress. I knew her stress stemmed from her love for me, yet I never paid attention to her feelings. When it finally hit me that my idleness was taking a toll on her, I was genuinely sad and depressed.” ― Farhan Akhtar
Self Help Quotes
“I feel nervous before performing in live concerts, but it does not last more than five minutes.” ― Farhan Akhtar
“I am not trained to be a director or an actor. I have learned everything by watching other people work and studying their work.” ― Farhan Akhtar
“You have to be grateful for what you have, but you should always push further.” ― Farhan Akhtar
Quotes about Relationship
“A break-up between couples is traumatic for everyone.” ― Farhan Akhtar
“As much as a man would like to believe that he understands women, there is simply that much that he can write from their point of view or really understand them.” ― Farhan Akhtar
Quotes about Well use of time
“The more time you have, you should dedicate it to do creative work.” ― Farhan Akhtar
Inspiring Movie Dialogues by Farhan Akhtar
Find here some inspiring movie dialogues said by Farhan Akhtar in various movies.
1. “We will be there, there will be lights, there will be a huge audience, and there will be music. In a whose beat, every note will have life.” ― Farhan Akhtar (Rock On!!)
2. “I want to live to the fullest one night before I die.” ― Farhan Akhtar (Rock On!!)
3. “Guests will feel as comfortable as we make them feel.” ― Farhan Akhtar (Rock On!!)
4. “Your music should not echo someone else’s music, it should be your own.” ― Farhan Akhtar (Rock On!!)
5. “When I make a mistake, I say sorry. And when my wife makes a mistake, I say sorry.” ― Farhan Akhtar (Shaadi Ke Side Effects)
6. “Often in life, in the desire to get more, we tend to lose what we have.” ― Farhan Akhtar (Shaadi Ke Side Effects)
7. “The side effects of marriage are more dangerous than marriage.” ― Farhan Akhtar (Shaadi Ke Side Effects)
8. “When the solution is not with you, stay away from the problem.” ― Farhan Akhtar (Shaadi Ke Side Effects)
9. “Artists leave the world. But his art keeps him alive forever.” ― Farhan Akhtar (Rock On 2)
10. “Your voice is very beautiful. And your inner voice is heard in your voices.” ― Farhan Akhtar (Rock On 2)
11. “Success and failure, man choose himself.” ― Farhan Akhtar (Luck By Chance)
12. “Keep going on your way. Slowly the whole world will come on your way.” ― Farhan Akhtar (Luck By Chance)
13. “Opportunities don’t come, they are made. Success does not come to us, we have to go to success.” ― Farhan Akhtar (Luck By Chance)
14. “I don’t believe in fate, I believe in myself.” ― Farhan Akhtar (Luck By Chance)
15. “The duty of man is to try. Success and failure are all in the hands of God.” ― Farhan Akhtar (Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara)
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Inspiring Quotes said by Farhan Akhtar. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational quotes mentioned below:
- Hrithik Roshan Inspiring Quotes
- Salman Khan Inspiring Quotes
- Ayushmann Khurrana Quotes
- Mahesh Babu Inspiring Quotes