Read the below feeling sad quotes if you are feeling pain.
If you are unhappy about something, then you do not feel good about anything. Everything seems different as it is very difficult to get out of it. But to get out of it is not impossible.
For this, you need some time. As time passes by, all the pain disappears and everything becomes fine.
To give you some motivation in your sad time, we are sharing some feeling sad quotes for you. Let’s read those motivational quotes.
Feeling Sad Quotes for you
Read the below feeling sad motivation quotes to find some motivation:
1. “You’ve changed me forever. And I’ll never forget you.” ― Kiera Cass
2. “You were the hardest year of my life and I’ve never been so happy.” ― Charlotte Eriksson
3. “Oh, I am very weary, Though tears no longer flow; My eyes are tired of weeping, My heart is sick of woe.” ― Anne Bronte
4. “Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” ― Leo Buscaglia
5. “I do believe that if you haven’t learned about sadness, you cannot appreciate happiness.” ― Nana Mouskouri
6. “Everyone’s a liar. Everyone I’ve ever known.” ― Julie Ann Peters
7. “People aren’t born sad; we make them that way.” ― Nikita Gill
8. “I didn’t want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep. And that’s really sad.” ― Ned Vizzini
9. “When a friend leaves you, you move on. When a best friend leaves you, part of you is gone.” ― Misti Hemlock
10. “Now don’t go thinking nice things about me. You’ll only be disappointed.” ― Ally Blake
11. “I am lonely, I am lonely, I am lonely, I am lonely, I am lonely. How appropriate that I write this to myself.” ― Richard Paul Evans
12. “Stay away from any minute of joy that can bring you a lifetime of sorrow.” ― Dennis E. Adonis
13. “If you love something, let it go. If it does not come back it was not yours to began with.” ― Anna Napper
14. “Some of the most beautiful things we have in life come from our mistakes.” ― Surgeo Bell
15. “Our greatest joy and our greatest pain come in our relationships with others.” ― Stephen R. Covey
16. “If you don’t receive love from the ones who are meant to love you, you will never stop looking for it.” ― Robert Goolrick
17. “Don’t get lost in your pain, know that one day your pain will become your cure.” ― Rumi
18. “Things change. And friends leave. And life doesn’t stop for anybody.” ― Stephen Chbosky
19. “Tears come from the heart and not from the brain.” ― Leonardo da Vinci
20. “Breathing is hard. When you cry so much, it makes you realize that breathing is hard.” ― David Levithan
21. “Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not, and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.” ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
I hope you liked the above Feeling Sad Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational articles mentioned below:
- Personal Responsibility Quotes
- Self Responsibility Quotes
- Believe in Yourself Quotes
- Accept Yourself Quotes
- Know Yourself Quotes
- Trust Yourself Quotes
- Best Brave Quotes
- Be Who You Really Are Quotes
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.