Are you looking for some motivation to understand the feelings and emotions? Then, find here some motivational quotes about feelings and emotions.
Along with your own feelings, you should also take care of the feelings and emotions of others. As much as you care about your feelings, other people care about their feelings too. You should care about the feelings of others. But they should not have the right to play with your feelings. They should not have the right to manipulate your mind.
You know yourself better than anyone else, you know what is best for you. You have the right to make decisions about yourself according to your point of view only, not other people’s. That’s why there are no rights for other people to play with your feelings and emotions.
Similarly, you do not have the right to manipulate the feelings and emotions of others. They have the right to decide their life.
In this article, we are sharing some motivational quotes about feelings and emotions that will helpful for you to care about your emotions along with others.
Inspiring quotes about feelings and emotions
Feeling and emotions quotes will help you to take care of your emotions and others.
Why it is important to control your feelings and emotions?
Some inspiring feelings and emotions quotes you must read to know why it is important to control your feelings and emotions.
1. “Don’t let people who don’t care about you, manipulate your mind, feelings, and emotions or control how you think about yourself. Never give that much power to someone else.” ― Karon Waddell
2. “Whatever you think again and again affects your feelings and is impressed upon subconscious mind and becomes a part of your personality.” ― Hina Hashmi
3. “Emotions are like a running train. You should get down at your stop when you have a chance.” ― Praveen Daga
How to get rid of unpleasant feelings and emotions?
If you are suffering from some unpleasant feelings, then you must read the below motivational quotes about feelings and emotions.
5. “Sometimes the only way to get rid of an unpleasant feeling is to replace it with another unpleasant feeling.” ― Chetan Bhagat
6. “Acknowledge the good around you and the simplicity it takes to recognize it.” ― Moonish Sood
How the law affects our feelings?
Sometimes law plays an effective role to control the emotions of a person. To know more, you must read the below feelings and emotions quotes to know how the law affects the feelings.
7. “The law is the anchor of our feelings. If the law holds our feelings well, it directs our feelings well. If however, the laws fail to hold our feelings well, our feelings become free enough for us to do what we feel free.” ― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
Who can control your feelings?
If you want to control your feelings, then you need to read the below feelings and emotions quotes.
8. “You own your feelings, You own your thoughts, You control both. No one has the right to any of it—to any of you without your permission.” ― Carlos Wallace
9. “Only a person carrying the pain deep down to his heart knows the weight of it.” ― Jyoti Patel
Inspirational Quotes about feelings and emotions
Every person in the world feels something in every moment of their life. To understand the feelings of yours and others, you need to read the below feelings and emotions quotes.
10. “Positive simply means unifying energies, while negative simply means separating energies. It’s not about what’s good or bad, right or wrong. It’s about embracing what feels good and brings us closer to peace.” ― Alaric Hutchinson
11. “Experiencing something different for the first time is priceless and surprising. Try it yourself.” ― Isaac Nash
12. “No feeling is your permanent reality, no matter how intense it is.” ― Anonymous
13. “Everyone at every minute of his life must feel something. Only the dead have no sensations.” ― Konstantin Stanislavski
14. “We avoid thinking about how we feel, while at the same time, we can’t stop thinking about how we feel.” ― Dr. Deb Sandella
16. “What makes us lonely are the feelings that we never share with anyone.” ― Bunny Naidu
17. “When you want to help people, you don’t need no language – it’ll all be written on your face.” ― Tamuna Tsertsvadze
18. “You’ve got to reach bedrock to become depressed enough before you are forced to accept the reality and enormity of the problem.” ― Jonathan Harnisch
19. “We have become part of the unfeeling world. This is why we need to come back to sensuality.” ― Lebo Grand
20. “It’s so difficult to describe depression to someone who’s never been there because it’s not sadness. I know sadness. Sadness is to cry and to feel. But it’s that cold absence of feeling—that really hollowed-out feeling.” ― J.K. Rowling
21. “I hate everything that I am. And I am so, so tired. I am tired of wanting to be anywhere but in my own head.” ― Sarah J. Maas
22. “Feelings all your feelings is hard, but that’s what they’re for. Feelings are for feeling. All of them. Even the hard ones.” ― Glennon Doyle
23. “Respect other people’s feelings. It might mean nothing to you, but it could mean everything to them.” ― Roy T. Bennett
24. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” ― Helen Keller
25. “A woman in love with another woman is revolution’s revolution: it is not an act of war. it is not an act of desperation. it is not an act of fear. it is – it always has been and it always, always will be – an act of love.” ― Anonymous
Feelings and emotions Quotes about love
Love is the most powerful feeling in the world. It has the power to change the life of a person from bad to good or good to bad. To know more, you need to read the below love feelings and emotions quotes.
26. “Your memory feels like home to me. So whenever my mind wanders, it always finds its way back to you.” ― Ranata Suzuki
27. “There is an ocean of silence between us… and I am drowning in it.” ― Ranata Suzuki
28. “If you cannot hold me in your arms, then hold my memory in high regard. And if I cannot be in your life, then at least let me live in your heart.” ― Ranata Suzuki
29. “Broken feelings are the most difficult things to fix once they are created. It is much easier to avoid them in the first place.” ― Enamul Haque
30. “If you’re searching for a quote that puts your feelings into words – you won’t find it. You can learn every language and read every word ever written – but you’ll never find what’s in your heart. How can you? He has it.” ― Ranata Suzuki
31. “I think perhaps I will always hold a candle for you – even until it burns my hand. And when the light has long since gone …. I will be there in the darkness holding what remains, quite simply because I cannot let go.” ― Ranata Suzuki
32. “I had someone once who made every day mean something. And now…. I am lost…. And nothing means anything anymore.” ― Ranata Suzuki
33. “I miss that feeling of connection. Knowing he was out there somewhere thinking about me at the same time I was thinking about him.” ― Ranata Suzuki
34. “Though these words will never find you, I hope that you knew I was thinking of you today….. and that I was wishing you every happiness. Love Always, The girl you loved once.” ― Ranata Suzuki
35. “I raised you so high that every other man on earth is now doomed to live in your shadow.” ― Ranata Suzuki
36. “It’s difficult for me to imagine the rest of my life without you. But I suppose I don’t have to imagine it… I just have to live it.” ― Ranata Suzuki
37. “Your smile and your laughter lit my whole world.” ― Ranata Suzuki
38. “The only truth which she could discover was the truth of what she herself felt.” ― Virginia Woolf
39. “The rain had spared him from all emergencies of passion and had filled him with the spongy serenity of a lack of appetite.” ― Gabriel García Márquez
40. “May love always be with you, and you always surrounded by love.” ― Elif Shafak
41. “You loved him enough to let him leave… Now you need to love yourself enough to let him go.” ― Ranata Suzuki
I hope you liked the above Inspiring Feelings and Emotions Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational quotes mentioned below: