Are you looking for some motivation about finding yourself? Then check out here some best collected inspiring find yourself quotes that will help you to find the self to find your freedom.
No one else is more important to you in your life than you. If you try to learn to find yourself and try to know your weakness and abilities, then you will be able to improve yourself.
It is good to have role models in life, but you should not forget yourself while following them. Your role models are happy in their lives. Because what they do they know, they know themselves, they are enjoying what they are doing. That’s why you follow them. But when you try to find yourself and become a better version of yourself, people will follow you and you will become a role model for people.
Here we are sharing some motivational quotes which are about finding yourself. It is said that when you find yourself, you will find your freedom. So let’s read those inspiring find yourself quotes.
Motivational Find Yourself Quotes
1. “When you fight yourself to discover the real you, there is only one winner.” ― Stephen Richards
2. “Role models are only of limited use. For no-one is as important, potentially powerful and as key in your life and world as you.” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
3. “Find yourself and you will find your freedom.” ― Gillian Duce
4. “Whatever it takes to find the real you, don’t be daunted if the rest of the world looks on in shock.” ― Stephen Richards
5. “Don’t worry about finding your soul mate. Find yourself.” ― Jason Evert
6. “Unlearning is an essential part of evolving …. And evolving is an essential part of finding yourself.” ― Sandeep Sahajpal
7. “In life, if you have not done enough to create yourself, you will never be able to find yourself.” ― Amit Kalantri
8. “I think you travel to search and you come back home to find yourself there.” ― Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
9. “Life isn’t always about finding yourself. More often than not, it’s about discovering who God created you to be.” ― David A.R. White
Short quotes about finding yourself
10. “Sometimes when you lose your way, you find YOURSELF.” ― Mandy Hale
11. “Money isn’t the solution to your problems. It only lets you carry your unhappiness around in style.” ― Shannon L. Alder
12. “It’s a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack.” ― Germany Kent
13. “But there was a difference between being stuck and choosing to stay. Between being found and finding yourself.” ― Martina Boone
14. “You’ve got to find yourself first. Everything else’ll follow.” ― Charles de Lint
15. “Loneliness is designed to help you discover who you are…and to stop looking outside yourself for your worth.” ― Mandy Hale
16. “I don’t want to be just one thing. I want to be brave and selfless and intelligent and honest and kind.” ― Veronica Roth
17. “Looking in the mirror, staring back at me isn’t so much a face as the expression of a predicament.” ― Colin Firth
Try to find yourself quotes
18. “Fer in our dreams we find ourselves. Who we were, Who we are, Who we can become. Sleep. Dream.” ― Moira Young
19. “Your purpose is determined in large part by your unique superpowers: your gifts, talents, and abilities. Find them, and run with them. It will bless you and make you a blessing to others.” ― Sebastien Richard
20. “Finding oneself and one’s path is like waking up on a foggy day. Be patient, and presently the fog will clear and that which has always been there can be seen. The path is already there to follow.” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
21. “Find yourself first…like yourself first…love yourself FIRST…& friendship & love will naturally find YOU.” ― Mandy Hale
22. “If you want to find the trail, if you want to find yourself, you must explore your dreams alone. You must grow at a slow pace in a dark cocoon of loneliness so you can fly like the wind, like wings, when you awaken.” ― Francesca Lia Block
23. “You know how creative people are, we have to try everything until we find our niche.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri
Go and find yourself quotes
24. “You cannot find yourself till you lose yourself.” ― Abhijit Naskar
25. “Find the right paths for your journey. Travel along these paths to your final destination.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
26. “In the midst of our struggle to find out who we are, there are infinite possibilities for beauty and hope, and wonder, and love.” ― Mandy Hale
27. “Reinvent yourself over and over and over and over and over until you find a home. There is no timeline for the soul.” ― Malebo Sephodi
28. “Forest is a dream where you may find yourself and dream is a forest where you may lose yourself!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
29. “The path of least resistance has a lot going for it. The comfort zone isn’t where you lose yourself. It’s where you find yourself.” ― Meghan Daum
The best way to find yourself quotes
30. “Finding yourself is just the beginning. Making the best of what you find is the real challenge.” ― Drishti Bablani
31. “Search deep within your soul, you will find strength.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
32. “You didn’t just find a self out there waiting. You had to make one, You had to create who you wanted to be.” ― Brit Bennett
33. “Stop living someone else’s definition of happiness and start living your own.” ― David Paul Vosburg
34. “You have found your calling when you get to a point in life that you keep having this burden in your heart, that if you fail to pursue that vision, your life will make no meaning.” ― Benjamin Suulola
35. “Make yourself your role model, because people who do not have qualities depend on the qualities of others to shape their own qualities.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
I hope you liked the 35 Inspiring Find Yourself Quotes to find your freedom. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational quotes mentioned below:
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.