Are you looking for some motivation about finding your own way? Then you must read here some best collected 35 finding your own way quotes.
Life is a journey and the path is not always clear when we set out on this journey of life. Every moment is like a possibility as to where it will take us, whether this path is right for us or not.
But when you know where you want to go, what is your destination, then this journey becomes a little easier for you. But if you have no idea about your destination, still you need to start walking.
Follow your path, step by step, and keep your eyes open for opportunities to come. Try to identify your passion, and try to spend more of your time on things that seem worthwhile. By doing this you might find your way.
Check out below 35 inspiring finding your way quotes & sayings.
Inspirational Finding Your Way Quotes
1. “First find out what you are capable of, then decide who you are.” ― Tara Westover
2. “The classroom was a jail of other people’s interests. The library was open, unending, free.” ― Ta-Nehisi Coates
3. “It’s a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack.” ― Germany Kent
4. “Sometimes the best way to find your road is to get lost. Sometimes the only way to find a way is to get lost.” ― Talismanist Giebra
5. “The individual must find their own way, the same holds true for a nation.” ― Abhijit Naskar
6. “You don’t have to know where you’re going to get exactly where you need to go.” ― Marilyn A. Hepburn
7. “The best part of traveling is finding yourself.” ― Ken Poirot
8. “Sometimes a “mistake” can end up being the best decision you ever make.” ― Mandy Hale
9. “There is a direct connection between finding your passion and reaching your potential.” ― Germany Kent
Always find your way quotes
10. “Scars prove that you’re still here. That you can move on. Maybe missing a chunk of yourself, but here, goddamn it, surviving.” ― Ash Parsons
11. “Stop trying to find yourself. You’ve had it all along. Never feel ashamed for feeling different; different is the new normal.” ― Joel Annesley
12. “If you must walk in someone’s shadow make sure it’s your own.” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
13. “Be unapologetically yourself. That’s easier said than done, but most worthwhile things are.” ― Nina Guilbeau
14. “It is one thing doing what you love for a living. It is another thing doing what you love with love.” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
15. “I had trusted him, I had even trusted him after he betrayed me. I was too open for my own good, I still gave that man my heart even after he destroyed it.” ― Jacqueline Simon Gunn
16. “In the thunder of life, without your light, I often lost my way.” ― Debasish Mridha
17. “If you want to be a writer, write a little bit every day. Pay attention to the world around you. Stories are hiding, waiting everywhere. You just have to open your eyes and your heart.” ― Kate DiCamillo
18. “Starting a new way is never easy so…keep starting until the start sticks.” ― Tim Fargo
19. “Most people have to get to a point where they don’t have a choice before they’ll change something.” ― Alex Marwood
You will find your way quotes
20. “I started to find out the path to the HELL in a decent way. Then I realized that now it’s been called SOCIETY, and I’m already part of it.” ― Balakoteswara Panchakshari
21. “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.” ― Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
22. “I had fallen in love, even if she was still finding her way.” ― Randy Pausch
23. “People are always trying to tell you how to feel. Some of them say it outright, and some of them, tell you with their actions. And you have to listen.” ― Justin Halpern
24. “Your personal growth is the only thing that matters. You own and write your story; no one else does. Believe in your unique steps up the mountain.” ― Brittany Burgunder
25. “You can ask others for directions about your life’s path…But remember, then you’re on someone else’s journey and may get lost. Search for your path within.” ― Nanette Mathews
26. “The world is full of footprints. If you think that the greatest question is which footprint to follow, then you are wrong, because the greatest question is how to create your own beautiful footprints!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
27. “I think I can show them the path out. I understand now that it’s not a question of faith or hope; it exists, and we can find it. It’s going to take some time, though.” ― Rachel Hartman
Thoughts & Quotes to finding your own way
28. “We only know a tiny proportion about the complexity of the natural world. Wherever you look, there are still things we don’t know about and don’t understand. There are always new things to find out if you go looking for them.” ― David Attenborough
29. “While grief is not fun to deal with, it is a valuable tool to bring about amazing change and growth. The key to this deep level of learning is attitude. How will you respond to the pain you’re feeling?” ― Diamante Lavendar
30. “Nobody has ever understood where they are at on their path in life, by looking at where other people are at. The only way to understand where you are at is to look back at where you came from, at your journey, at your struggles, your hindrances, and your victorious towers! The only way to not get lost on your map of life is to see the track that you have built and that you have been on up to this day. Nobody has ever come to understand their purpose by looking at the map in someone else’s hands.” ― C. JoyBell C.
I hope you liked the 30 Inspiring Finding Your Way Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational quotes mentioned below:
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.
Quotes source: Goodreads