Here find some best collections of fire riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Fire Riddles With Answers
1. Feed me and I live, yet give me a drink and I die. Answer: Fire.
2. Give me food, and I will live. Give me water, and I will die. What am I? Answer: Fire.
3. I am always hungry and will die if not fed, whatever I touch will soon turn red. Answer: Fire.
4. I eat, I live. I breathe, I live. I drink, I die. What am I? Answer: Fire.
5. If I drink something, then I am just over. However, I can eat anything. What Am I? Answer: A fire.
6. If I drink, I die. If I eat, I am fine. What am I? Answer: Fire.
Also Find: Farm Riddles With Answers
7. If you feed it, it lives, if you water it – it dies! Answer: Fire
8. If you feed me, I will live, but if you make me drink, I will die. What am I? Answer: Fire
9. If you had one match and entered a room in which there were a kerosene lamp, an oil burner, and a wood-burning stove, which would you light first? Answer: The match.
10. It likes food, but water kills it. What is it? Answer: Fire
11. Read through and through, it has no mouth. But it eats many things; it fears water but not wind. Answer: Fire.
12. What breathes, consumes, and grows, but was and never will be alive? Answer: Fire
13. You are in a cabin and it is pitch black. You have one match on you. Which do you light first, the newspaper, the lamp, the candle, or the fire? Answer: You light the match first!
Hard Fire Riddles With Answers
14. How can you start the fire using two pieces of wood? Answer: Make sure one of them is a matchstick.
15. How do you start a fire using two pieces of wood? Answer: Make sure one is a matchstick.
16. In a room, you have a candle, an oil lamp, and wood in a fireplace, but you only have one match. What do you light first? Answer: The match first.
17. It is not alive, but it still grows. It does not breathe but it can’t live without air. It keeps you warm. What is it? Answer: Fire
18. There are three types of stoves: a brick stove, a glass stove, and a wood stove but you have only one match with you. Which one would you have to light up first? Answer: The match
19. What did one campfire say to the other? Answer: Shall we go out tonight?
20. What happened to the plastic surgeon as he sat by the fire on a cold winter night? Answer: He melted
21. What is the fire God lit and never put out? Answer: The sun
22. When people can control me, people love me. When people lose control of me, people fear me. I cast shadows, but have no shadow myself. What am I? Answer: Fire
23. Why is the letter F like an incendiary? Answer: Because it makes ire fire.
24. Your power just shut off. There is only 1 match. So, which item do you light first the oil lantern, candle, or hand torch? Answer: The match!