Here find some best collections of fish riddles, funny fish puzzle questions, and brain teasers. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Fish Riddles With Answers
1. 10 fish are in a tank. 10 drown. How many died?
Answer: None, cause fish can’t drown.
2. Forward I catch fish, backward I am the tenth of numbers. What am I?
3. How do fish communicate?
Answer: With a shell-phone.
4. I am alive without breath and cold as death. I am never thirsty but always drinking. What am I?
5. I am the symbol of prying and meddling, for I smell fish that is worth a roundabout fish to fry. What am I?
Answer: A nose.
Also Find: Duck Riddles With Answers
6. If fish lived on land, where would they live?
Answer: In Finland.
7. If you eat me, my sender will eat you. What am I?
Answer: A Fish Hook.
8. If you hadn’t put me in a bowl, I would have lived for 20 years. What am I?
Answer: I’m your goldfish, you monster.
9. If you have nine fish in a fish bowl and 3 drown how many fish do you have left?
Answer: Nine because fish don’t drown.
10. Name three types of fish that one can never catch?
Answer: Selfish, wolfish, and huffish.
11. Slippery, wet and greasy, when it’s in its easy, when it’s out it jumps about, slippery wet, and greasy. What am I?
Answer: A Fish.
12. There are two bodies on the floor. They are surrounded by water and broken glass. How did they die?
Answer: The bodies were goldfish because their fishbowl got knocked over onto the floor and broke.
13. There is an old abandoned house, there are six fish, and three die. How many are left?
Answer: Six no one cleaned the tank out. You probably said three.
Also Find: Dog Riddles With Answers
14. There were seven fish in the sea. Two drowned and three swam away. How many are left?
Answer: Four because fish can’t drown.
15. What animal is it the hardest to have a staring contest with?
Answer: A fish. They cannot blink!
16. What can someone do that a fish has?
Best Fish Brain Teasers & Puzzle Questions with Answers
17. What did the cowboy go fishing with a lasso?
Answer: To catch a Bull Shark or maybe some Sea Horses.
18. What do sea monsters eat for lunch?
Answer: Fish and ships
19. What do you call a cat crossed with a fish?
20. What do you call a fish with no eye’s?
21. What do you call a magic fish?
Answer: A sardini!
22. What do you get when you cross a fish and drumsticks?
23. What do you get when you cross a fish with an elephant?
Answer: Swimming trunks
24. What does a shark eat with peanut butter?
25. What has cities, but no houses; forests, but no trees; and water, but no fish?
Answer: A map.
26. What is a pirate’s favorite’s fish?
Answer: A swordfish
27. What musical instrument would you use to catch a fish?
28. What you call a rich fish?
29. Where do fish go for vacation?
30. Where do fish keep their money?
Answer: In the river bank.
31. Where do jellyfish sleep?
Answer: In tent-acles.
32. Why are some fish at the bottom of the ocean?
Answer: Because they dropped out of school!
33. Why do fish live in salt water?
Answer: Because pepper makes them sneeze!
34. Why does footwear smell of fish?
Answer: Maybe, it is the soles and (h) eels.
35. Why ought a fisherman to be very wealthy?
Answer: Because he is all net profit.
36. Why shouldn’t you eat a French fish?
Answer: It’s “poisson”.