Here find some best collections of flower riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Flower Riddles With Answers
1. A thousand colored folds stretch toward the sky, Atop a tender strand, Rising from the land, Til killed by maiden’s hand, Perhaps a token of love, perhaps to say goodbye. What am I? Answer: A flower.
2. All roses are flowers. Some flowers are used to make perfumes. Hence, some roses are used to make perfume. True Or False? Answer: False.
3. Beautiful flowers Bloomed in the garden, Glittered colors, And autumn is coming. Answer: Astra.
4. First, you see me in the grass dressed in yellow gay; next, I am in dainty white, then I fly away. What am I? Answer: Dandelion.
Also Find: Fire Riddles With Answers
5. I am a plant seen every Christmas which people hang up above and then they stand beneath me and kiss someone they love. What am I? Answer: Mistletoe
6. I’m a holiday plant that only blooms near Christmas. You might think I’m spiky by my name – yet I am not. What am I? Answer: A Christmas cactus
7. Some flowers are used to make perfumes but lilies are not the only type of flowers. Answer: So it is not necessarily true that roses make perfumes.
8. The flower is yellow-golden, Like a chick, fluffy. Immediately wither from the cold Our sissy… Answer: Mimosa.
9. This is a type of plant. Which sounds like something in the sky. It is very yellow. And can grow to be ten feet high. Answer: Sunflower.
10. What flowers are kissable? Answer: Tulips.
Easy Flower Riddles With Answers
11. What kind of flower does everyone wear on their face? Answer: Tulips
12. What kind of flowers are best for Mother’s Day? Answer: Mums!
13. What kind of flowers are great friends? Answer: Rosebuds.
14. What kind of plant wears socks? Answer: Mistletoe
15. Which game teaches us that roses have rings? Answer: Ring around the roses!
16. A vase is what this usually adorns. Be careful though as it might have some thorns. Answer: Rose
17. Fill me up with metal and let me do my thing. Get some sheets of paper I’ll have them attached. Answer: Stapler
18. Flowers in bloom, and rain showers I bring. I live in your mattress and even trampolines. What am I? Answer: Spring.
19. I am a spring flower that rhymes with a hill, if you know my name, tell me you will. Answer: Daffodil
20. I frolic down the aisle to announce here comes the bride. And on my merry way, I drop petals by my side. Who am I? Answer: The flower girl.
Tricky Flower Riddles With Answers
21. I’m with the bride on her wedding day. Fashioned with ribbon and maybe some roses. She even keeps me close in the wedding picture poses. What am I? Answer: A bouquet.
22. I’m yellow but I’m not a banana. I can be over ten feet tall, but I’m not a giraffe. I have seeds but I’m not a lemon. I can provide oil but I’m not canola. I’m a plant but I’m not a rose. Answer: Sunflower
23. This can be a female name, but this riddle will not drive you crazy. As it’s also a flower’s name and can be a gerbera. What is it? Answer: Daisy
24. What do cartographers give their sweethearts on Valentine’s Day? Answer: Compass roses!
25. What do farmers plant that rhymes with weeds? Answer: Seeds
26. What do you get if you cross a tarantula and a rose? Answer: I’m not sure, but I wouldn’t try smelling it!
27. What is it flowers do that rhymes with the room? Answer: Bloom
28. What is the fiercest flower in the garden? Answer: A tiger lily!
29. What kind of dog likes to smell flowers? Answer: A bud hound