Food is one of the most important needs of human beings. Apart from man, no living being can survive without food. The food we eat should be healthy. Because healthy food is a healthy life.
World Food Safety Day is celebrated every year on the 7th of June for the purpose of food security. World Food Safety Day aims to attract attention and inspire action to help prevent, detect and manage food security, human health, economic prosperity, agriculture, and foodborne risks.
On the occasion of World Food Safety Day, to recognize the importance of food, let’s read the best inspiring food quotes.
Best Inspirational Food Quotes
1. “If people like us would value food, cheer, and song above hoarded gold, more than gold, it would be a happier world.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien
2. “After a good dinner, one can forgive anybody.” ― Oscar Wilde
3. “There are people in the world who are very hungry. God can appear before them only in the form of bread.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
4. “There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” ― George Bernard Shaw
5. “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” ― Hippocrates
6. “I hate people who are not serious about meals. It is so shallow of them.” ― Oscar Wilde
7. “You can’t just eat good food. You’ve got to talk about it too. And you’ve got to talk about it to somebody who understands that kind of food.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
8. “Sharing food with another human being is an intimate act that should not be indulged in lightly.” ― M.F.K. Fisher
9. “Food cannot cause you to put on weight unless you think it can.” ― Rhonda Byrne
Food Quotes To Know Its Importance
Know here the importance of food with the below learning quotes on food.
10. “To live, a man needs food, water, and a sharp mind.” ― Louis Zamperini
11. “Hunger of the heart is much stronger than the hunger for food.” ― Amanda Comer
12. “There is a difference between eating and drinking for strength and from mere gluttony.” ― Henry David Thoreau
13. “Simple foods connect with your body’s needs in complex ways.” ― Bryant McGill
14. “Love foods that sustain and protect you, and love you back.” ― Bryant McGill
15. “If you know how it is to be without food then you will appreciate your daily provisions.” ― Lailah GiftyAkita
16. “Share your food with the needy and you shall see that your food will taste much better!” ― Mehmet Murat İldan
17. “Food matters because it’s one of the things that force us to live in this world. No matter how hard we try to escape into our minds and our ideals. Food is a reminder of our humanity, our fragility.” ― Shauna Niequist
18. “The food you eat can be either the safest & most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison.” ― Ann Wigmore
19. “Simple natural food is far better than sophisticated food with artificial flavors.” ― Dr. Sivakumar Gowder
20. “One cannot think well, love well, sleep well if one has not dined well.” ― Virginia Woolf
21. “Eating is so intimate. It’s very sensual. When you invite someone to sit at your table and you want to cook for them, you’re inviting a person into your life.” ― Maya Angelou
22. “Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It’s not about nutrients and calories. It’s about sharing. It’s about honesty. It’s about identity.” ― Louise Fresco
23. “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” ― Hippocrates
I hope you liked the above inspiring quotes on food. You can also read our other motivational quotes from the below list.
- Father’s Day Quotes
- Monday Motivation Quotes
- Student Motivation Quotes
- Motivational Words to Inspire You