Here find some best collections of food riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Food Riddles With Answers
1. A container without hinges, lock, or a key, yet a golden treasure lies inside me. What am I? Answer: Egg.
2. A little pool with two layers of wall around it. One white and soft and the other dark and hard, amidst a light brown grassy lawn with an outline of green grass. What am I? Answer: Сoconut.
3. A skin have I, more eyes than one. I can be very nice when I am done. What am I? Answer: Potato.
4. Although I may have eyes, I cannot see. I have a round brown face with lots of acne. What am I? Answer: Potato.
Also Find: Flower Riddles With Answers
5. Farmer Brown came to town with some watermelons. He sold half of them plus half a melon and found that he had one whole melon left. How many melons did he take to town? Answer: Easy three melons!
6. How can you divide five pears among five people so that each of them gets a pear and one pear remains in the basket? Answer: Let one person take the pear in the basket.
7. I am a bird, I am a fruit and I am a person. What am I? Answer: Kiwi.
8. I am a fruit with seeds on the outside. What am I? Answer: Strawberry.
9. I wear a red coat and have a stone in my throat. What am I? Answer: Cherry.
10. It is sharp but not pepper; white but not paper; green but not shaddock. What am I? Answer: Radish.
11. It looks green, it opens red. What you eat is red, but what you spit out is black. Answer: Watermelon.
12. It’s a symbol and a fruit, For man’s folly, evil’s root. But also for great inspiration and famous application. Answer: Apple.
Easy Riddles About Food With Answers
13. Not born, but from a Mother’s body drawn, I hang until half of me is gone. I sleep in a cave until I grow old, then valued for my hardened gold. What am I? Answer: Cheese.
14. What fruit loves to go crazy and go wild? Answer: Bananas.
15. What fruit never ever wants to be alone? Answer: Pear.
16. What has no beginning, end, or middle? Answer: Doughnut.
17. What kind of cup doesn’t hold water? Answer: Cupcake.
18. I am a fruit, I am a bird and I am also a person. What am I? Answer: Kiwi
19. I have eyes but cannot see. Answer: A potato
20. I’m red when you start and you stop when it’s green. Answer: When you are eating a watermelon.
21. Little Miss Mary tears her yellow dress and nobody kyaan (can) fix it. Answer: Ripe banana
22. Mike is a butcher. He is 5’10” tall. What does he weigh? Answer: Meat
23. Missis Queen dress tear, but no needle kyaan sew it. Answer: Banana or plantain leaf
24. One lady ordered a fast-delivery pizza and her order came the next year. How is this possible? Answer: She ordered the pizza for New Year’s Day.
Best Food Riddles With Answers
25. What did Santa need when he sprained his ankle? Answer: A candy cane
26. What has a head but no brain? Answer: Cheese, garlic, onion, dummy, pin.
27. What is a chicken’s favorite holiday drink? Answer: Eggnog
28. What is the favorite Mexican food of snowmen? Answer: Brrrrr-itos!
29. What is vegetables’ least favorite desserts? Answer: Fruitcake
30. What kind of Mexican food can give you frostbite? Answer: A burr-ito!
31. What warm drink helps mom relax on Mother’s Day? Answer: Calm-omile tea.
32. Which room has no windows, no door, no roof, and no floor? Answer: A mushroom
33. Why did the banana go to the nurse’s office? Answer: Because he wasn’t peeling well!
34. Why didn’t the turkey want to eat Christmas dinner? Answer: Because he was stuffed
35. Why was the guy looking for fast food from his friend? Answer: Because his friend said dinner is on me!