Here find some best collections of football riddles, funny football puzzle questions, and brain teasers. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Football Riddles With Answers
1. How do football players stay cool during the game?
Answer: They stand close to the fans
2. How do we know that football referees are happy?
Answer: Because they whistle while they work.
3. In a football match, no man scored a goal but the score was still 1-0. How is that possible?
Answer: Only women were playing.
4. It is kicked many times, it never sheds a tear but it may tear. What is it?
Answer: A football
5. John bet Tom $100 that he can predict the score of the football game before it starts. Tom agrees but loses the bet. Why did Tom lose the bet?
Answer: John said the score would be 0-0 and he was right. “Before” any football game starts, the score is always 0-0.
Also Find: Best Fish Riddles With Answers
6. What do a bad football team and a bad crockery cabinet have in common?
Answer: They have no cups
7. What do you call it when a dinosaur makes a goal with a soccer ball?
Answer: A dino-score
8. What do you get if you cross a football player with a pay phone?
Answer: A wide receiver.
9. What has 22 legs and 2 wings?
Answer: A football team!
10. What is a ghosts favorite position in soccer?
Answer: Ghoul keeper
11. What kind of ball has feet but cannot walk?
12. What kind of insects are bad at football?
Football Brain Teasers & Puzzle Questions
13. What kind of pumpkin wears a football helmet?
Answer: A jock-o-lantern
14. What part of a football ground is never the same?
Answer: Changing rooms
Also Find: Best Duck Riddles With Answers
15. What runs around the football field but never moves?
Answer: A fence
16. Which is the best American state for buying a new football shirt?
Answer: New Jersey
17. Who are the happiest people at the football game?
Answer: The cheer leaders.
18. Why did the coach buy bibs for all the football players?
Answer: Because they kept dribbling.
19. Why did the football team go to the bank?
Answer: To get a quarter-back!
20. Why is it always hot at the end of a football game?
Answer: Because all of the FANS have gone home
21. Why is someone who borrows money but does not pay it all back like a football player?
Answer: Because sometimes he gives you a quarter back and sometimes a half back.
22. Why was it so windy on the football pitch?
Answer: Because there were so many FANS in the stadium