Here find some best collections of funny riddles, funny funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Funny Riddles With Answers For Kids
1. A farmer has twenty sheep, ten pigs, and ten cows. If we call the pigs cows, how many cows will he have?
Answer: Ten Cows. We can call the pigs cows but it doesn’t make their cows.
2. How did the pancake hurt itself?
Answer: Doing backflips.
3. How do vampires like their food served?
Answer: In bite-size pieces.
4. How does the gingerbread man make his bed?
Answer: With cookie sheets.
5. I am white, black, and red all over. What am I?
Also Find: Classic Riddles With Answers
6. If a fire hydrant has H2O inside, what does it have on the outside?
Answer: K9P (you’ll get it eventually).
7. If fish lived on land, where would they live?
Answer: In Finland.
8. If life gets tough, what do you have that you can always count on?
Answer: Your fingers!
9. If two snakes marry, what will their towels say?
Answer: Hiss and Hers.
10. Is an old hundred-dollar bill better than a new one?
Answer: Well, it’s worth 99 more dollars.
11. Samuel was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn’t wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen?
Answer: This man is bald!
12. Sometimes I am born in silence, Other times, no. I am unseen, But I make my presence known. In time, I fade without a trace. I harm no one, but I am unpopular with all. What am I?
Answer: A fart.
13. There are 30 cows in a field, and 28 chickens. How many didn’t?
Answer: 10. Listen closely: 30 cows and twenty-eight chickens. Say EIGHT and ATE. They sound the same. Therefore, it means 20 ATE chickens. 30-20=10, so 10 cows didn’t eat any chickens.
14. There are two monkeys on a tree and one jumps off. Why does the other monkey jump too?
Answer: Monkey see monkey do.
15. There was a man who wanted to prove his love to his wife. So, he climbed the highest mountain, swam in the deepest ocean, and walked the biggest desert. What do you think his wife said?
Answer: Nothing. She divorced him for never being at home.
16. What animal keeps the best time?
Answer: A Watchdog.
Also Find: Hard Riddles With Answers
17. What happened to Einstein when he took a shower?
Answer: He was brain-washed.
18. What has wheels and flies, but it is not an aircraft?
Answer: A garbage truck.
Funny Riddles For Adults With Answers
19. What is one thing that all wise men, regardless of their politics or religion, agree is between heaven and earth?
Answer: The word ‘And’.
20. What is the name of the ugliest tree?
21. What kind of candy would a prisoner want before he is executed?
Answer: A Life Saver.
22. What kind of running mean walking?
Answer: Running out of gas!
23. What TV program should you watch in the bathtub?
Answer: Soap operas.
24. What type of music do rabbits listen to?
Answer: Hip hop.
25. When does a British potato change its nationality?
Answer: When it becomes french fries.
26. Where do cows go dancing?
Answer: The Meatball.
27. Where do you take a sick pirate ship?
Answer: To the dock!
28. Why can’t a pirate ever finish the alphabet?
Answer: Because he always gets lost at sea!
29. Why did Snap, Crackle, and Pop get scared?
Answer: They heard there was a cereal killer on the loose.
30. Why do chickens lay eggs?
Answer: Because if they drop them, they will break.
31. Why does a dragon sleep all day?
Answer: So it can hunt knights!
32. Why don’t cows have money?
Answer: Because the farmer milks them dry.
33. Why don’t zombies eat popcorn with their fingers?
Answer: Because they prefer to eat their fingers separately.
34. Why is Europe like a frying pan?
Answer: Because it has Greece at the bottom.