Find here some collection of motivational Genghis Khan Quotes.
Genghis Khan was the founder and first emperor of the Mongol Empire. After his death, this empire became the largest contiguous empire in history.
Genghis Khan was known for uniting the Mongolian steppe under a vast empire that was able to challenge the mighty Jin dynasty in China and capture territory as far away as the Caspian Sea.
Genghis Khan Quotes
1. “Conquering the world on horseback is easy; it is dismounting and governing that is hard.” ― Genghis Khan
2. “God is everywhere, and you can find him everywhere.” ― Genghis Khan
3. “If you’re afraid – don’t do it, – if you’re doing it – don’t be afraid! ― Genghis Khan
4. “A man’s greatest joy is crushing his enemies.” ― Genghis Khan
5. “There is no value in anything until it is finished.” ― Genghis Khan
6. “The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see those dear to them bathed in tears, to clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters.” ― Genghis Khan
7. “An action committed in anger is an action doomed to failure.” ― Genghis Khan
8. “If one must drink, then let one drink thrice a month, for more is bad. If one gets drunk twice a month, it is better; if one gets drunk once a month, that is better still; and if one doesn’t drink at all, that is the best of all.” ― Genghis Khan
9. “I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” ― Genghis Khan
10. “I am the flail of god. Had you not created great sins, god would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” ― Genghis Khan
11. “Be of one mind and one faith, that you may conquer your enemies and lead long and happy lives.” ― Genghis Khan
12. “In the space of seven years I have succeeded in accomplishing a great work and uniting the whole world in one Empire.” ― Genghis Khan
Quotes about Genghis Khan
13. “Thuswise Chingiz Khan made a nation out of dust.” ― K.S. Lal
14. “Possessed of great energy, discernment, genius and understanding.” ― Persian historian Juzjani
15. “He was the equal of Alexander the Great or Napoleon I.” ― Says Encarta Encyclopedia
I hope you liked the above Genghis Khan Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational articles mentioned below:
- Swami Vivekananda Quotes
- Andrew Carnegie Quotes
- Albert Einstein Quotes
- Mark Cuban Quotes
- Rumi Inspirational Quotes
- William Shakespeare Quotes
- Charles Darwin Quotes
- Richard Dawkins Quotes
- Richard Branson Quotes