Find here some best collected inspiring quotes about goal setting to set goals in your life.
To lead a good and inspiring life, it is important to set an important goal in your life. When you make a goal for yourself, work hard for it and continuous efforts to achieve that goal, then you become an inspiration for others.
A life without a goal is like the life of an animal. The joy that comes from achieving the life goal, the fulfillment you feel, makes you feel blessed. So it is important to set goals for yourself. To help you to set your goals for yourself, we’ve got some inspiring thoughts and quotes for you. Let’s read those inspiring goal-setting quotes.
Goal Setting Quotes to set goals for your life
Goal setting quotes will help you to know how to set goals in your life and create a unique identity for yourself.
1. “Setting goals can help you gain both short and long-term achievements.” ― Oscar Auliq-Ice
2. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” ― Tony Robbins
Change your mindset
Goal setting quotes will help you to achieve your goals by changing your mindset from negativity to positivity.
3. “Change Your Ordinary Mindset to Think Extra-Ordinary.” ― Deep Pandey
Put a deadline on your dream
4. “The moment you put a deadline on your dream, it becomes a goal.” ― Harsha Bhogle
5. “Deadlines give us the sense that we are really on our way and that we will achieve the goal!” ― John Patrick Hickey
Ask yourself what you want to achieve
Goal setting quotes will help you to ask yourself about your dreams.
6. “Ask yourself some important questions about what you want for your life and what do you want to achieve.” ― Wikihow
7. “Begin to ask yourself questions about what you’d like to achieve in each area and how you would like to approach it within the specific time frame.” ― Wikihow
8. “Some good questions to ask yourself when figuring this out are: does it seem worthwhile? Is now the right time for this? Does this match my needs?” ― Wikihow
9. “For each specific goal you make, you should ask yourself why it is a goal and how it helps your life goals.” ― Wikihow
Write down what you want to achieve
10. “Writing your goals will make them harder to ignore, consequently making you accountable for them.” ― Wikihow
11. “Writing out your goals is the first action in a chain of many on the road to achievement.” ― John Patrick Hickey
Focus on the process
12. “Focus on the process more than the goal; goal leads to success or failure, the process leads to the goal.” ― Ashim Sarmah
Make a plan
Goal setting quotes will help you to know that making a plan will help you to achieve your dreams.
13. “If you go out without a plan, you will return home without any achievement.” ― Awolumate Samuel
Consider the areas of your life
14. “Consider areas of your life that you either want to change or that you feel you would like to develop with time.” ― Wikihow
Give yourself a deadline
15. “Give yourself a deadline within a reasonable time frame.” ― Wikihow
Make your goals into smaller steps
16. “Make your goals smaller steps that move you towards larger life goals.” ― Wikihow
Ask yourself if you have all the things
17. “Ask yourself if you have all the things you need to complete your goal.” ― Wikihow
Decide your important task
18. “If you find yourself with too many goals, you’re going to feel overwhelmed and are less likely to accomplish them.” ― Wikihow
19. “Deciding which goals are more important or time-sensitive than others is crucial.” ― Wikihow
Allow yourself to celebrate
20. “Acknowledge when you have reached goals and allow yourself to celebrate accordingly.” ― Wikihow
Set new goals
Goal setting quotes will help you to know that after achieving your first goal, you need to set new goals for yourself.
21. “Once you have achieved goals—even major life goals—you will want to continue to grow and set new goals for yourself.” ― Wikihow
Goal setting helps you to achieve your dreams
22. “If you are serious about your goals and you truly desire to achieve your dreams, you must write them down.” ― John Patrick Hickey
23. “Success-minded people must understand that we cannot arrive at our destination the same as we left. Just as things will be different, you too must be different.” ― John Patrick Hickey
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Inspirational Goal Setting Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
- Inspiring Success in Life Quotes
- Inspiring Achievement Success Quotes
- Quotes to focus on your dreams
- Quotes to focus on success
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.