Are you a student? Then the below are Good thoughts that will be helpful for students.
The contribution of the students is very important for the progress of society. They play an important role in improving and strengthening society.
Today’s student is the future of society, the future of the country.
If the students do not get the right education, the country will never make progress. Because they can educate the uneducated, they can teach people to work for the progress of the country, they can go to different areas and participate in the progress of the country, they can fight against corruption in the country.
For a man to do so much, whatever the knowledge he needs, he can learn only in his student life. Hence the life of a student is difficult. But by facing the difficulties, he makes himself a capable person.
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Ji, a great personality and former President of India, said that every student should have a goal in his life and should get all possible knowledge and move forward towards that goal.
Check out the below Inspirational Good Thoughts for students that will help you to gain knowledge and to participate in the progress of the country.
Good Thoughts for students
1. “Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.” ― Bernard Branson
2. “True friends don’t come with conditions.” ― Aaron Lauritsen
3. “It doesn’t matter what we cover, it matters what you discover.” ― Noam Chomsky
4. “The past is your teacher. The present is your opportunity. The future is your reward.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
5. “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” ― Jim Rohn
6. “Knowledge will bring you the opportunity to make a difference.” ― Claire Fagin
7. “Students are not to pursue institutes, they are to pursue understanding.” ― Abhijit Naskar
8. “No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance.” ― Atwood H. Townsend
9. “The art of reading and studying consists in remembering the essentials and forgetting what is not essential.” ― Adolf Hitler
10. “Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow.” ― Richard Baxter
11. “If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.” ― Mark Twain
12. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” ― Nelson Mandela
13. “The best brains of the nation may be found on the last benches of the classroom.” ― APJ Abdul Kalam
14. “You cannot change your FUTURE, you can change your HABITS. And surely your HABITS will change your FUTURE.” ― APJ Abdul Kalam
15. “Learning gives creativity. Creativity leads to thinking. Thinking provides knowledge. Knowledge makes you great.” ― APJ Abdul Kalam
16. “A good student could learn more from a bad teacher than a poor student from even a skilled teacher.” ― APJ Abdul Kalam
17. “Education gives you wings to fly.” ― APJ Abdul Kalam
18. “As a student, it is important, to have an aim in life and to acquire all possible knowledge towards a goal.” ― APJ Abdul Kalam
19. “Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.” ― APJ Abdul Kalam
20. “Dreams transform into thoughts and thoughts result in action.” ― APJ Abdul Kalam
21. “Dreams are not those which come while we are sleeping, but dreams are those when u don’t sleep before fulfilling them.” ― APJ Abdul Kalam
22. “Problems will always be there, but with hard work and perseverance, they can be overcome.” ― APJ Abdul Kalam
23. “Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.” ― Malcolm X
24. “People who are ready to learn are those who will be the best to lead.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
25. “Tougher preparation makes better performance easier.” ― Constance Friday Elias
26. “Research without study is lame, study without research is blind.” ― Khalid Masood
27. “Mistakes aren’t mistakes; they are lessons!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
28. “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.” ― Henry Ford
29. “In learning, you will teach, and in teaching, you will learn.” ― Phil Collins
30. “You need to study all the details of how you can achieve your goal.” ― Sunday Adelaja
I hope you liked the above Good Thoughts students. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: