Read the best-collected goodbye quotes to stay motivated.
We say or listen goodbye only when someone leaves us and does not come back. The person may be an employee of a company, a colleague, the person we love, or any other closest one.
This moment is always a sad moment for everyone. Because it is not so easy to leave the closest person and live without him. If you are working in a company, and your colleague is leaving work, then you will feel sad. Because you do not know whether you will be able to meet him in future or not.
But it is true that not everyone can be with you forever. This will be a miserable moment for us, yet we have to accept it. For individuals who are unable to move out of the moment, motivational thoughts and sayings will be helpful.
Check out here the 21 best inspirational goodbye quotes to control yourself.
Goodbye Quotes to stay motivated
1. “Good-byes hurt the most when the other person’s already gone.” ― Angie Thomas
2. “I am not afraid to die; I am only afraid of saying goodbye to you forever.” ― Shannon L. Alder
3. “Saying goodbye is a little like dying.” ― Marjane Satrapi
4. “Saying goodbye to close ones is always the hardest.” ― Edin Dzeko
5. “Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.” ― J.M. Barrie
6. “Some people come into your life at the right time for the most intense reasons and then some leave your life at the perfect time for the saddest of reasons, time decides who you meet & you decide who stays.” ― Nikki Rowe
7. “There’s nothing more difficult than saying goodbye to a house where you’ve suffered.” ― Vasily Grossman
8. “Remember me and smile, for it’s better to forget than to remember me and cry.” ― Dr. Seuss
9. “Sometimes good-bye is a second chance. Clears your head.” ― Jamie McGuire
10. “Goodbye” is a good gift when you wave it at me because I refuse to follow the bad advice you gave. Wave it at me and I will show you the door.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
11. “I will not try to convince you to love me, to respect me, to commit to me. I deserve better than that; I AM BETTER THAN THAT…Goodbye.” ― Steve Maraboli
12. “Goodbye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end, but in my heart is the memory and there you will always be.” ― Walt Disney
13. “Goodbye” is the best ever gift that you can receive from worse friends. Never hesitate to wave it back. Be bold to say “no” to what always keeps you static!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
14. “There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
15. “The reason it hurts so much to separate is that our souls are connected.” ― Nicholas Sparks
16. “Be well, do good work, and keep in touch.” ― Garrison Keillor
17. “Saying goodbye doesn’t mean anything. It’s the time we spent together that matters, not how we left it.” ― Trey Parker
18. “This is the beginning of anything you want.” ― Unknown
19. “Saying goodbye to close ones is always the hardest.” ― Edin Dzeko
20. “I really don’t want to say goodbye to any of you people.” ― Christa McAuliffe
21. “Good friends never say goodbye. They simply say ‘See you soon.’” ― Unknown
I hope you liked the above Inspirational Goodbye Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: