Find here some inspiring quotes said by Govinda who is one of the most popular entertainers in the Hindi film industry.
Govinda has won two Filmfare Special Awards and a Filmfare Award for Best Comedian for his performances in the Hindi film industry. Govinda was famous for his slapstick performances and dancing skills. With his dancing style and comedy punches, he has entertained the audience in many films.
If we look at his successful career, Govinda started his film career from the 1986’s movie Ilzaam and has appeared in over 165 Hindi films since then. Govinda reinvents himself as a comedy hero in the 1990s after his role as a mischievous young NCC cadet in the 1992 romance Shola Aur Shabnam. He made his comedy debut in films and had lead roles in several commercially successful comedy films.
Check his filmography here.
In June 1999, he has voted the tenth-greatest star on stage or screen in the last thousand years by a BBC News Online poll. In July 2016, he was recognized as Actor of the Decade at the India Leadership Conclave in Mumbai.
Inspiring Quotes by Govinda
Check out here some best inspiring quotes said by Govinda about life, work, success, and the family that will help you to stay motivated in your life.
“All of us start from zero. We take the right decision and become a hero.” ― Govinda
“I have always listened to elders in my life.” ― Govinda
“Sometimes, you have to sacrifice your talent to please the public.” ― Govinda
“I know that whatever God does is for my betterment.” ― Govinda
“I’m attracted to everything, and that’s what keeps my mind alive always.” ― Govinda
“Each person creates boundaries and walls around the self – this often keeps even happiness at bay.” ― Govinda
“I think I am a better son than a husband.” ― Govinda
“If you know that you’ve given the right upbringing and knowledge to your children, you have already won half the battle.” ― Govinda
“One can perform better with the help of an organization to implement their thoughts.” ― Govinda
“Work satisfaction is important to me.” ― Govinda
“I want to do quality work in both cinema and politics.” ― Govinda
“There’s no alternative to hard work.” ― Govinda
“My mother is responsible for whatever success I have achieved today.” ― Govinda
Govinda Best Quotes & Sayings
“Your writings should reflect wise thoughts.” ― Govinda
“There’s great satisfaction in humanitarian work.” ― Govinda
“I never planned my movies. I never selected subjects to win the National Award. I did films that made the masses happy.” ― Govinda
“I believe every actor gets some chance or the other to show his capability.” ― Govinda
“My mother was my world.” ― Govinda
“If the film is good, it will work whether it has a star or no star.” ― Govinda
“A film becomes hit with the equal participation of every actor and crew member.” ― Govinda
“I don’t think the failure of one film means the end of your career.” ― Govinda
“An artist can only be happy when he is true to his art.” ― Govinda
“Music is the life of a film.” ― Govinda
“My approach has always been to work so that I can support my family.” ― Govinda
“A woman is very sensitive and knows exactly when she is loved or not. Mere words don’t work.” ― Govinda
“Happiness cannot have boundaries.” ― Govinda
Inspiring Dialogues from Movies by Govinda
1. “Being born poor in the world is not a crime, not a sin. But dying poor is the biggest crime, the biggest sin.” ― Govinda (Swarg)
2. “The pain of love is like death.” ― Govinda (Naseeb)
3. “In the pursuit of getting a lot, sometimes a person loses everything.” ― Govinda (Andolan)
4. “A woman is like a beautiful flower. The fragrance of which can only be felt. But it cannot be crushed.” ― Govinda (Hero No. 1)
5. “I have dreamed of becoming a great man in life. I will also pay the price I have to pay to make it a reality.” ― Govinda (Kyo Kii Main Jhuth Nahin Bolta)
6. “Mother is such a wealth of the world, which a person gets only once.” ― Govinda (Anari No. 1)
7. “No one is the master of anyone and nobody is the servant of anyone in this world. The master of all is one, that one is God. We are all his servants.” ― Govinda (Pardesi Babu)
8. “Those who forgive, they never get sad.” ― Govinda (Jis Desh Mein Ganga Rehta Hai)
9. “The lamp of hope is extinguished only after the lamp of life is extinguished.” ― Govinda (Dulhe Raja)
10. “Anything can be left for the sake of truth. But the truth cannot be abandoned for anything.” ― Govinda (Kyo Kii Main Jhuth Nahin Bolta)
11. “You know the value of a watch, but you do not know the value of time.” ― Govinda (Khuddar)
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Inspiring Quotes said by Govinda. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational quotes mentioned below:
- Hrithik Roshan Inspiring Quotes
- Salman Khan Inspiring Quotes
- Ayushmann Khurrana Quotes
- Mahesh Babu Inspiring Quotes
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.