Graphic design is the craft of creating visual content to share ideas and messages with people. It is also known as communication design.
Through graphic design software, graphic designers engage consumers through text, graphics, and images. A graphic design is one way to promote and sell products. It is also a form of expression.
Here are some quotes about graphic designing from experts to know its importance.
Graphic Design Quotes
1. “Design is the ultimate influencer.” ― Laura Busche
2. “Commercial Art tries to make you buy things. Graphic Design gives you ideas.” ― Chip Kidd
3. “Digital design is like painting, except the paint never dries.” ― Neville Brody
4. “Graphic designers judge a cover by its book.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
5. “Great design is no longer an advantage, it’s a prerequisite. Brands: get sharp or get cut out.” ― Laura Busche
6. “Working within the constraints of a problem is part of the fun and challenge of design.” ― Ellen Lupton
7. “Good design is all about making other designers feel like idiots because that idea wasn’t theirs.” ― Frank Chimero
8. “I want to make beautiful things, even if nobody cares, as opposed to ugly things. That’s my intent.” ― Saul Bass
9. “Design before development leads to dead ends.” ― Liz Brown
10. “Graphical excellence is that which gives to the viewer the greatest number of ideas in the shortest time with the least ink in the smallest space.” ― Edward R. Tufte
11. “Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does.” ― David Carson
12. “Art is nothing more than creating an emotion in your own form.” ― Shannon L. Alder
13. “Helvetica is good for typographers who do not know what to say.” ― Thomas Bohm
14. “Typography is two-dimensional architecture, based on experience and imagination, and guided by rules and readability.” ― Hermann Zapf
15. “You can do a good ad without good typography, but you can’t do a great ad without good typography.” ― Herb Lubalin
16. “Directive design gives an either/or choice, similar to a traffic sign. The interpretive design allows for personal choice, in the same way, symbolism allows for individual meaning.” ― Maggie Macnab
17. “Effective problem-solving in design requires a balance of strategy and spontaneity, intelligence and creativity.” ― Maggie Macnab
18. “Design is a human ritual of understanding.” ― Maggie Macnab
19. “Good design’s not about what medium you’re working in. It’s about thinking hard about what you want to do and what you have to work with before you start.” ― Susan Kare
20. “It’s through mistakes that you actually can grow. You have to get bad in order to get good.” ― Paula Scher
21. “There are three responses to a piece of design – yes, no, and WOW! Wow is the one to aim for.” ― Milton Glaser
22. “Many people think that being a graphic designer means going to an expensive art school and buying expensive software that will cost you thousands of dollars. This is so far from the truth. There are hundreds of online education centers that offer top-notch graphic design training.” ― Fabrizio Moreira
I hope you liked the above Graphic Design Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational articles mentioned below:
- Creative Quotes
- Green Quotes
- Quality of Life Quotes
- Remembering Quotes
- Happy Life Quotes
- Brand Awareness Quotes
- Forget Quotes
- Remembering Quotes
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.