Read here the best inspiring dialogues and quotes from the movie Haathi Mere Saathi that will help you to know the importance of the jungle and to save it.
The movie Haathi Mere Saathi is a Hindi version of the Tamil movie Kaadan. Rana Daggubati is in the lead role in this film. He plays the character of a man named Baldev, who protects the elephants and the forest. This movie is based on the protection of the jungle and elephants. It is shown in this movie how responsible people fulfill their wishes by cutting trees of the forest for their own benefit.
The brief story of the film
A man named Baldev had a great love for the forest and the creatures of the forest since childhood and constantly takes care of the forest and the elephants of the forest. He believes that the forest is the basis of our living. Because the groundwater is protected due to the trees of the forest, which we use for our living. If there is no forest, then there will be no groundwater. Due to the absence of groundwater, it would not be possible for humans to survive on earth. For the protection of the forest, Baldev has planted more than 1 lakh trees, and for this great work, he has also received the title of Jungle Man from the President of India.
Meanwhile, there is a minister who has a dream that he has to cut some part of that forest and set up a town named DRL township and earn money from it. But Baldev opposes this and takes the help of the law. But gets caught up in the minister’s dirty politics. After much struggle, Baldev finally wins. With the intervention of the Prime Minister, the project of DRL Township gets closed.
This movie makes society aware of our nature and its importance. If you haven’t seen this movie, you should definitely watch it.
Inspiring Dialogues from the movie Haathi Mere Saathi
1. “This is the home of elephants. You are stopping them by coming into their place.”
2. “The government has got space to handle it. Not to be grabbed by making fake paper.”
3. “Elephants are smarter than us. They are very emotional, sentimental, and very caring.”
4. “Elephants spread dung on the way, and these trees grow from that dung.”
5. “If the trees are cut, it will not rain. If there is no rain, the rivers will dry up. And if the rivers dry up, there will be no groundwater. And then earthquakes, famines, epidemics. Blood will flow for even a drop of water.”
6. “Look, a plant is kept holding so much soil! Just imagine, how much soil holding by so many trees by their roots.”
7. “Hundreds of trees were asked to be cut to install electric poles in the village. If we will get electricity by cutting trees, then we do not need electricity.”
8. “Instead of understanding childhood companions, they weigh them in money. Stupid person.”
9. “I alone have planted lakhs of trees. What I planted is my blood, not the seed. The one who has held these trees is not only the soil but my muscle. They have to cut me before they cut them.”
10. “These trees are like young sons. How do they want to cut them?”
11. “Like us, they also have their own family, relationships, emotions.”
12. “My fight will continue till I save the last elephant of the jungle.”
Final Words: I hope you liked the above inspiring & learning dialogues from the movie Haathi Mere Saathi. If you haven’t seen this movie yet, you should definitely watch it. If Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
- Inspiring Quotes from the movie Miss India
- Inspiring Quotes from the movie 3 Idiots
- Inspiring Quotes from the movie Chak De India!
- Inspiring Quotes from the movie KGF