Here find some best collections of Halloween riddles, funny Halloween puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Halloween Riddles With Answers
1. Why did the game warden arrest the ghost?
Answer: He did not have a current hunting license.
2. Why did the vampire take an art class?
Answer: He wanted to learn how to draw blood.
3. A zombie and a mummy have a new house and it has all rooms except for one. What room is it?
Answer: The living room
4. Dracula loves to draw this, as well as, put it in the bank. What is it?
5. How do you fix a jack-o-lantern?
Answer: With a pumpkin patch.
6. How do you know that a vampire loves baseball?
Answer: Because he turns into a bat every night.
Also Find: Easter Riddles With Answers
7. How do you spell candy in 2 letters?
Answer: c and y c(and)y.
8. I am known to be bad luck when you see me in the dark and oh how I hate the rain but one thing is for sure you won’t hear me bark. What am I?
Answer: Black Cat
9. I have a body, legs, and arms but I have no guts. What am I?
Answer: A skeleton
10. I live in a spooky castle or even in a cave, I sleep upside down and I am so creepy that people run because they’re scared. What am I?
11. I’m fragile, dry, hollow, brittle, and strong, if you see my body down the street be sure to go and hide. What am I?
Answer: A skeleton
12. If peanut butter has jelly, Bonnie has Clyde, and a pea has a pod, what do skeletons have?
13. No matter what type you are, when I’m thirsty I will come and find you no matter where you are. Who am I?
Answer: A vampire
Also Find: Hard Riddles With Answers
14. Some people believe in me and others don’t at night I roam around and sometimes I float. If you hear a troubling noise coming from the ground go run and hide from my creepy sound. What am I?
15. This is rectangular, hollow, and has a lid, and where you’ll find it you might wonder, it is just six feet under. What is it?
Answer: A coffin
16. What did the spider say to the fly on Halloween?
Answer: The web is the trick and you are the treat.
17. What do ghosts like to do on a Saturday night?
Halloween Riddles For Kids & Adults
18. What do goblins sing in the shower?
Answer: Rhythm and boos.
19. What do witches ask for when they stop at a hotel?
Answer: Broom Service or A broom with a view.
20. What do you call a skeleton that makes you laugh and giggle when you’re sad?
Answer: A funny bone
21. What do you call a witch that lives on the beach?
22. What do you call a working Ghost?
Answer: Lazy Bones.
23. What do you get if you cross a snowman with a witch?
Answer: A cold spell.
24. What do you get if you cross Dracula with a teacher?
Answer: Blood tests
25. What instrument does a skeleton play?
26. What is a ghost’s favorite dessert?
Answer: Ice Scream.
27. What is a ghost’s favorite fruit?
28. What is dead, cold, hard, and surrounds a cemetery?
Answer: A fence
29. What is orange, smart, and hollow?
Answer: A bright jack o’lantern
30. What is small, rabid, scary, and goes zipping around only at night?
Answer: A bat in a bat-mobile
31. What is the ratio of a Jack O’lantern’s circumference to its diameter?
Answer: A pumpkin pie
32. What jack has a head but nobody?
33. What kind of makeup is a ghost’s favorite to wear?
34. What room do ghosts avoid?
Answer: The living room.
Scary Halloween Riddles
35. What should you say when you meet a ghost in your bedroom?
Answer: “How do you boo?”
36. What type of music is a mummy’s favorite?
37. When is it bad luck to see a black cat?
Answer: When you are a mouse.
38. Where do baby ghosts go while their parents work?
Answer: To day scare!
39. Where do ghosts, zombies, and mummies love to go swimming?
Answer: The Dead Sea
40. Where does a werewolf-like hide?
Answer: In your claws-it.
41. Which part of a road do Ghosts love to travel the most?
Answer: The Dead End.
42. Who do witches stop for on the highway?
43. Who is incredibly powerful, is the color of a pumpkin, has his name all over buildings, and is covered in black?
Answer: Donald Trump dressed as a witch
44. Who was the most famous skeleton detective?
Answer: Sherlock Bones.
45. Why did Snap, Crackle and Pop get scared?
Answer: They heard there was a cereal killer on the loose.
46. Why didn’t the monster eat the crazy person?
Answer: He was allergic to nuts.
47. Why didn’t the Mummy have any friends?
Answer: He was too wrapped up in himself.
48. Why do witches buy magazines?
Answer: They like to read the horror scopes.
49. You can find me from head to toe, I am a liquid, I make some people faint and I am in every living being you know. What am I?
50. You’re in a room and there is a ghost in the room, but you’re the only one in the room. How is this possible?
Answer: You’re the ghost.
51. You’ll find me in the quietest, creepiest place in town, yet people are dying to get in. What am I?
Answer: A cemetery