Here find some best collections of Harry Potter riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Harry Potter Riddles With Answers
1. He was once a prisoner. Into Azkaban he was put. He was Harry’s godfather and he sometimes went by Padfoot. Who is he? Answer: Sirius Black
2. I wear glasses and pigtails, and a toilet’s now my bed. And I do not think it’s funny to chuck books through my head! Who am I? Answer: Moaning Myrtle
3. I’m n-not sure if you r-remember me. I t-taught here long ago, b-but I d-died one night, in a f-final fight. When my m-master m-met his foe. Who am I? Answer: Professor Quirrel
4. I’m often very stern, I wear my hair up in a bun, I’m very fair and I find Quidditch fun. Who am I? Answer: Minerva McGonagall
5. My dewy voice and sappy smile will lure you into my tower. But do not tarry, for you can’t be late, and the walk is half an hour. Who am I? Answer: Sybill Trelawney
Also Find: God Riddles With Answers
6. Please come closer, you must understand, I simply cannot see. I’ve lived long, far from your school, with my humongous family. Who am I? Answer: Aragog
7. Potions and poisons are my mastery, but favouritism is the key. Who am I? Answer: Professor Snape
8. This country gave us Harry Potter, and the cuddly Paddington Bear, consulting detective Sherlock Holmes, and Robin Hood who kept things fair. Answer: England
9. This place has many rooms, including the Great Hall. In 1994 it hosted the Yule Ball. What is it? Answer: Hogwarts
10. This place in the Harry Potter series isn’t where you’d want to appear. It’s guarded by Dementors and Sirius Black escaped from here. Where is it? Answer: Azkaban
11. Those I defend I do not love, and those I fight I cannot hate. The one who hates me most is the one I will die to protect. Who am I? Answer: Professor Snape
12. Two by two we came to school. I may act a little bit silly, but I am no fool. Who am I? Answer: George Weasley
13. Why does Sirius Black have so many girlfriends? Answer: Once you go black you siriusly don’t go back!
Best Harry Potter Riddles
14. Why don’t angry witches ride their brooms? Answer: They’re afraid of flying off the handle.
15. As the Harry Potter books went on, Ron Weasley and I got closer. I correct the pronunciation when people say Leviosa. Who am I? Answer: Hermione Granger
16. Beware you must, for change I will. What am I? Answer: The stairs
17. Gimme, gimme, gimme candy and give it to me now! Who am I? Answer: Dudley
18. How does Harry Potter get rid of a rash? Answer: With quit-itch. (Quidditch)
19. I don’t want to believe in wands, or in the Quidditch World Cup, and this is the last time I’ll say this, shut that bird up! Who am I? Answer: Vernon Dursley
20. I roam the woods of Hogwarts school, and my coat is a lovely white. But don’t you dare try to drink my blood, or you’ll be cursed for life. Who am I? Answer: A unicorn
21. I was in the Harry Potter books, from the beginning to the end. I have five brothers and a sister and I have been Harry’s best friend. Who am I? Answer: Ron Weasley
22. My hair and my smile are my most prominent features. I competed in a tournament with three male seekers. Who am I? Answer: Fleur Delacour
23. This is a type of high-flying game, you win if you catch the Golden Snitch. Players ride around on their broomsticks, which means that the answer is… Answer: Quidditch
24. What do you call a gorilla that plays with clay? Answer: A Hairy Potter! (Harry Potter)
25. What does Harry Potter have that Voldemort doesn’t? Answer: A nose
26. When you arrive at Hogwarts, onto your head this is placed. It will then tell you in which house you will be placed. What is it? Answer: The sorting hat.