You have to be strong in every situation. May not be suitable for you all the time. Sometimes you have to face bad times. If you want to be better, you have to face this time. That’s why you should be strong. Here are 18 harsh truths that will make you a strong person.
Also read: Best Self-Control Tips
18 Harsh truths that will make you a strong person
1. There is no perfect moment. Holding yourself to unrealistic standards creates frustration. Just do it now.
2. We can’t control the past. Wasting time to worry about it is lost time.
3. Our words have the power to hurt. Cruel remarks wound others for life. Use your words to inspire and liberate instead.
4. Failure quickly gets to our hearts, but success goes to our heads. Our character is revealed at our highs and lows. Be humble at the top. Be faithful in the valleys.
5. Our assumptions about what happiness should be are what makes us unhappy. Let go of your expectations about what would make you happy and treasure your life for what it is.
6. Our devices often get in the way of our social interaction. Meet people. Don’t hide behind your gadgets. Listen to others’ stories face to face.
7. We judge ourselves by our ideas. And others by their actions. Be a person who others want to meet and be around.
8. Sadly, we don’t get what we give. Don’t expect people to always give back. Not everyone has as giving a heart as you.
9. No one owes you anything. Stop blaming others. Take your power back. Own your journey.
10. We all will die. No one will live forever. Start living a purposeful life and try to mend broken relationships, because you never know when life will end.
11. To experience the benefits of something in life, we have to accept the cost. Rewards and risks go hand in hand. Ask yourself, “What am I willing to give up to achieve what I want? “
12. You are responsible for your problems, regardless of who caused them. Instead of worrying about who caused them, think about how you can get yourself out of the situation.
13. The worst addiction in the world is comfort. Take the road less traveled one which is sometimes filled with barriers, detours, bumps, and undiscovered territory.
14. Justice is a human invention. In reality, it is unachievable, and many destroy lives by demanding it.
15. Hating oneself starts with breaking one’s promises. Once done, it feels terrible. When it becomes a habit, you hate yourself more.
16. Sometimes we have to ditch toxic friends from our lives and surroundings.
17. Good things usually don’t come easily. And if you think about it, great accomplishments take time, too. Don’t expect rewards instantly.
18. Not everyone will support your dream. Haters, doubters, and pessimists will sabotage every move you make. To overcome this, follow your gut and forget them.