Dinosaurs may have roamed the earth millions of years ago, but their legacy lives on through the endless stream of jokes that continue to entertain us today. From T-Rex’s tiny arms to the Stegosaurus’s spiky plates, these prehistoric creatures have become the butt of countless puns and one-liners. Whether you’re a fan of the classic “Why did the T-Rex go to the doctor?” or the more recent “What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary?”, there’s no denying that dinosaur jokes never go extinct. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy a few dino-mite puns that will have you roaring with laughter.
You can also find Disney jokes and dog jokes.
Best Dinosaur Jokes For Kids
1. Can you name 10 dinosaurs in 10 seconds? Yes, 8 Iguanadons and 2 Stegasaurus!
2. Do you know how long dinosaurs lived? The same as short ones!
3. How can you best raise a baby dinosaur? With a crane!
4. How do you ask a dinosaur in for a cuppa? Tea Rex!
5. How do you know if there is a dinosaur in your refrigerator? The door won’t shut!
6. How does a T-rex cut wood? With a dinosaw!
Also Find: Funny Disney Jokes and Puns
7. How many dinosaurs can you fit in an empty box? One – after that, the box isn’t empty!
8. Scientists recently discovered a new dinosaur that was very intelligent… They named it thesaurus!
9. What came after the dinosaur? Its tail!
10. What did Rex say to Woody after eating a toy? You’ve got a friend in me!
11. What did the dinosaur put on her steak? Dinosauce
12. What did the dinosaur use to build his house? A dino-saw
13. What dinosaur would Harry Potter be? The Dinosorcerer
14. What do dinosaurs have that no other animals have? Baby dinosaurs!
15. What do dinosaurs use on the floors of their kitchens? Rep-tiles
Jurassic Humor: A Collection of Dinosaur Jokes
16. What do you call a dinosaur as tall as a house, with long sharp teeth, and 12 claws on each foot? Sir!
17. What do you call a dinosaur fart? A blast from the past!
18. What do you call a dinosaur ghost? A scaredactyl.
19. What do you call a dinosaur made of cheese? Gorgonzilla!
20. What do you call a dinosaur that never gives up? Try-try-try-ceratops!
21. What do you call a dinosaur who has left its armor out in the rain? A Stegosau-rust.
22. What do you call a dinosaur who wears glasses? A Doyouthinkysaraus!
23. What do you call a dog that belongs to a dinosaur with one eye? A Do-you-think-he-saurus rex.
24. What do you call a paleontologist who sleeps all the time? Lazy bones
25. What do you call a sleeping dinosaur? A dino-snore!
26. What do you call a smelly dinosaur fart? An exstinktion!
27. What do you call a Triceratops with carrots in its ears? Anything you like, it can’t hear you!
28. What do you call a Tyrannosaurus rex when it wears a cowboy hat and boots? Tyrannosaurus Tex
29. What do you call twin dinosaurs? Pair-odactyls!
30. What do you get if you cross a dinosaur with a pig? Jurassic Pork!
31. What do you get if you cross a T- rex with explosives? Dino-mite.
32. What do you get when a dinosaur scores a touchdown? A dino-score
33. What do you get when a dinosaur sneezes? Out of the way as quickly as you can!
34. What do you get when dinosaurs crash their cars? Tyrannosaurus Wrecks!
35. What do you get when you cross a dinosaur with a firework? Dinomite!
Hilarious Jokes About Dinosaur For Kids
36. What does a dinosaur call a porcupine? A toothbrush!
37. What does a triceratops sit on? Its tricera-bottom.
38. What game does the brontosaurus like to play with humans? Squash
39. What has a spiked tail, plates on its back, and sixteen wheels? A Stegosaurus on roller skates!
40. What is found in the middle of dinosaurs? The letter ‘s’!
41. What is the best thing to do if you see a T-rex? Pray he doesn’t see you!
42. What kind of dinosaur can you ride in a rodeo? A Bronco-saurus!
43. What makes more noise than a dinosaur? Two dinosaurs!
44. What should you do if you find a dinosaur in your bed? Find somewhere else to sleep!
45. What sport is a Brontosaurus good at? Squash!
46. What type of tool does a prehistoric reptile carpenter use? A dino-saw !
47. What was the scariest prehistoric animal? The Terror-dactyl!
48. What’s as big as a dinosaur but weighs nothing? Its shadow!
49. What’s green and hangs from trees? Dinosaur snot!
50. What’s the best way to raise a baby dinosaur? With a crane!
A Compilation of Dinosaur Jokes
51. What’s the difference between a strawberry and a Tyrannosaurus? The strawberry is red!
52. What’s the nickname for someone who put their right hand in the mouth of a T-Rex? Lefty
53. When can three giant dinosaurs get under an umbrella and not get wet? When it’s not raining!
54. Where do dinosaurs go shopping? The dino-store!
55. Where do Velociraptors spend their pocket money? At a dino-saur!
56. Where do walruses go to see movies? The dive-in!
57. Which dinosaur knew the most words? The thesaurus!
58. Which is the scariest dinosaur? A Terror-dactyl.
59. Who made sure the dinosaurs obeyed the law? Tricera-cops!
60. Why are dinosaurs no longer around? Because their eggs stink!
61. Why can’t the T-rex clap its hands? Because it’s extinct!
62. Why can’t you hear a Pterodactyl when it goes to the toilet? Because the pee is silent!
63. Why did the dinosaur cross the road? Because chickens hadn’t evolved yet!
64. Why did the dinosaur take a bath? To become ex-stinked!
65. Why did the T-rex cross the road? To eat the chicken on the other side!
66. Why did the T-rex eat raw meat? Because its itty-bitty arms couldn’t work the oven!
67. Why did the Tyrannosaurus Rex cross the road? Because the chickens hadn’t evolved yet.
68. Why does a Brontosaurus have a long neck? Because its feet smell!
69. Why was the Stegosaurus such a good volleyball player? Because he could really spike the ball!
70. Why wouldn’t the T-Rex get out of bed? He was still dino-SNORING!
Image from Freepik