The allotment of shares of Nykaa and Nykaa Fashion’s parent company FSN E-Commerce Ventures is going to take place on Monday, November 8, 2021. Nykaa’s IPO was subscribed more than 82 times from October 28 to November 1. Nykaa IPO was subscribed 81.78 times till the last day. Find here the steps to check Nykaa IPO share allotment status.
In October 2021, Nykaa received approval from the Securities and Exchange Board of India to float an initial public offering on the Indian bourses of the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange.
It is the first company in the beauty and wellness segment in India to list on the markets.
Nykaa is an Indian e-commerce company, founded by Falguni Nayar in 2012. The company sells beauty, wellness, and fashion products across websites, mobile apps, and 76 offline stores. It sells products that are manufactured in India as well as internationally.
As of 2020, it was valued at ₹85 billion (US$1.1 billion) making it the first unicorn startup headed by a woman in India.
In 2015, the company expanded from online-only to an omnichannel model and began selling products apart from beauty. In 2020, it retails over 2,000 brands and 200,000 products across its platforms.
GMP of Nykaa
According to market experts, Nykaa’s unlisted shares are trading at a premium of Rs.650 in the gray market. The issue price of the company is Rs.1085 to1125. According to this, the shares of Nykaa are trading at Rs 1775 (1125 + 650).
How to check Nykaa IPO Share Allotment Status?
If you had also invested money in the IPO of Nykaa, then you can check whether you got the shares or not.
- First of all click on the BSE website here.
- After clicking on this link a page of Status of Issue Application will open. Select Equity option on it.
- Select the name of the company for which you want to check the allotment of IPO.
- After that enter your application number.
- You have to enter the details of your PAN.
- Verify you by clicking on the box of I am not a robot.
- Then, press the search button and the status will be in front of you.