Read here the action superstar Hrithik Roshan Quotes to find motivation in your life.
Hrithik Roshan was born on 10 January 1974. His father is Rakesh Roshan and his mother is Pinky Roshan. Hrithik Roshan’s maternal grandfather J Om Prakash was a well-known producer-director. He came to the silver screen only at the age of 6.
Hrithik had many trouble in his childhood due to stammer. Therefore, he used to make excuses for not going to school for the oral test in school. After speech therapy, his problem got resolved. He started supporting his father with film production.
He entered the film world with the help of the movie Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai. In that movie, Hrithik made the audience crazy with the help of his acting, action, and dancing skills. Now, he is considered one of the most successful actors in the Hindi film industry. We are sharing here Hrithik Roshan Quotes that will give you the motivation to do hard work in your life.
Hrithik Roshan Motivational Quotes
Read here some inspirational quotes said by Hrithik Roshan on various topics to find some motivation in your life.
Hrithik Roshan’s Thoughts on Life
1. “Be patient. Patience is the mother of all virtues.” ― Hrithik Roshan
2. “Life hits you hard. But it takes you three seconds to decide if you are a superhero or not. I am.” ― Hrithik Roshan
3. “I have been elevated to such a high status that the fall will be very steep.” ― Hrithik Roshan
4. “You have to rise above all the tragedies in life. You have to grow, and if you stop growing, you are old.” ― Hrithik Roshan
5. “I am not a confrontational person. I have never had a fight in my life – neither with a man nor a girl.” ― Hrithik Roshan
6. “I have played a mentally challenged person, a quadriplegic – but blind, I realized, is the most difficult because eyes are the most involuntary muscles in our body. Like, our pupils and their dilations are involuntary.” ― Hrithik Roshan
Self-help Quotes by Hrithik Roshan
7. “When the truth is on your side, you don’t need support.” ― Hrithik Roshan
8. “I’ve never let myself give up because I believe in myself.” ― Hrithik Roshan
9. “I want to get stronger than I have ever been, and I will continue to tell myself that I can do it, no matter what the odds.” ― Hrithik Roshan
10. “I believe if you are not rediscovering yourself and pushing boundaries, then you are not alive.” ― Hrithik Roshan
11. “The world helps you to keep evolving and hope it’s for the better.” ― Hrithik Roshan
Hrithik Roshan Quotes on Acting
12. “I can’t act, and so I have to live that particular character in my real life and then exhibit it on screen.” ― Hrithik Roshan
13. “I take my time to get into the mindset of the character and say my lines. I really have to be the person that I am playing.” ― Hrithik Roshan
Be yourself Quotes by Hrithik Roshan
14. “After doing films like ‘Krrish,’ ‘Bang Bang,’ and ‘Mohenjo Daro,’ ‘Kaabil’ is one film where you can’t lie at all. You can’t be a hero, You have to be real. You have to be yourself. So that was a challenge.” ― Hrithik Roshan
Hrithik Roshan Quotes to know the value of family
15. “If I’m walking down the street, and if a person abuses me, the dignified thing to do is to keep walking, but if that person starts throwing stones into my home and affects the well-being of me and my family, then that silence is no longer strength; that silence becomes a weakness.” ― Hrithik Roshan
Hrithik Roshan’s Success Motivation Quotes
16. “Whatever you are inside, the good and bad will manifest in the outside world. It will come out in some way, It will come out in your work, It will come out in words. It will come out.” ― Hrithik Roshan
17. “If a film is good, it will work no matter what.” ― Hrithik Roshan
18. “When my kids love my work, I feel elated and victorious; it means more to me than an Oscar.” ― Hrithik Roshan
Hrithik Roshan Relationship Quotes
19. “Fatherhood didn’t just happen to me. I am deliberately living it, re-imagining it, and rediscovering it every day. It is as beautiful as I make it, just like anything else in life.” ― Hrithik Roshan
20. “Love is not blind. Romance is the most dangerous thing.” ― Hrithik Roshan
21. “Romance is like an illusion. It shows you things, and you hear things that don’t exist.” ― Hrithik Roshan
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Hrithik Roshan Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: