Find here some best collected inspirational quotes about human nature.
Human nature is a fundamental nature and characteristic that includes ways of thinking, feeling, and acting. The term is often used to denote the essence of mankind or the ‘meaning’ of being human.
Everyone is different in this world. Their living style is different, their way of working is also different and their thinking is also different. In the same way, human nature is also different from each other.
Human nature is not the same for everyone. Some are angry, some are the opposite. Some are happy to help people, some are completely selfish. Some people are more fond of animals and some have a love for plants.
This is only because of the difference in human nature. Human nature may be different, maybe wrong, but humans are always right.
Check out the below inspirational Human Nature Quotes that will help you to know about the way of your thinking.
Inspirational Human Nature Quotes
1. “Everyone is a moon and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” ― Mark Twain
2. “Most of us must learn to love people and use things rather than loving things and using people.” ― Roy T. Bennett
3. “Another flaw in the human character is that everybody wants to build and nobody wants to do maintenance.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
4. “You can spend your life judging people or, you can spend it making friends. Take your pick.” ― Carroll Bryant
5. “Hell didn’t make me a monster. It just confirmed all my worst fears about myself.” ― Richard Kadrey
6. “You only ask people about themselves so you can tell them about yourself.” ― Chuck Palahniuk
7. “Nothing changes; we humans repeat the same sins over and over, eternally.” ― Isabel Allende
8. “The biggest changes in a women’s nature are brought by love; in man, by ambition.” ― Rabindranath Tagore
9. “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein
10. “Man is the only creature who refuses to be what he is.” ― Albert Camus
11. “I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies but not the madness of people.” ― Isaac Newton
12. “You shall love your crooked neighbor, with your crooked heart.” ― Wystan Hugh Auden
13. “You put too much stock in human intelligence, it doesn’t annihilate human nature.” ― Philip Roth
14. “One can only describe the human but can never define it because humans are complex in their nature.” ― Zaman Ali
15. “On the whole human beings want to be good, but not too good, and not quite all the time.” ― George Orwell
16. “Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people.” ― Roy T. Bennett
17. “I believe inequality. Equality for everybody. No matter how stupid they are or how superior I am to them.” ― Steve Martin
18. “I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.” ― Henry David Thoreau
19. “Help someone, you earn a friend. Help someone too much, you make an enemy.” ― Erol Ozan
20. “In the end, you have to choose whether or not to trust someone.” ― Sophie Kinsella
21. “People often claim to hunger for truth, but seldom like the taste when it’s served up.” ― George R.R. Martin
22. “The tragedy of this world is that everyone is alone. For a life in the past cannot be shared with the present.” ― Alan Lightman
23. “There are no uninteresting things, only uninterested people.” ― G.K. Chesterton
24. “I’m human. That’s how humans spend their time, doing shitty things.” ― Nick Hornby
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Inspirational Quotes about Human Nature. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
- Inspiring Contentment Quotes
- Inspiring Be Kind Quotes
- Inspiring Be Yourself Quotes
- Inspiring Beauty Quotes