If you have some idea or an opinion about a specific topic in your mind and you want to spread it among people, then writing an article is a good way to do spread it. With the help of article writing, you can share your thoughts in detail. Here we are sharing some inspirational article writing quotes which will help you to know more about the importance of writing an article.
FAQs on Article writing
The article is a piece of writing written by some experts included with others in a newspaper, magazine, publication, blogs, social media, or any other platform.
For those who want to convey their ideas in detail to the people, then writing articles can be helpful for them. Writers spread their opinion to the people and interested people read them.
Now there are many mediums to share articles. You can share your article through any newspaper, magazine, or other publication. Or you can create a blog or website to share your articles. Now a blog or website is a medium where people can easily share their articles through blog posts.
Yes, you can earn money by writing articles. If you write articles for any newspaper or magazine, they will pay you monthly basis or per article. If you create your own blog or website, then you can freely share your articles, and earn money by showing advertisements there.
You can write a good article and become a good writer. But before writing an article, you have to select a specific topic. It is important for you to learn the language and its grammar in which you want to convey your thoughts to people. Also, you need to know the format and steps to write an article. You can find the article format and steps here.
Inspirational article writing quotes
1. “You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.” ― Madeleine L’Engle
2. “If there’s a book that you want to read, but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.” ― Toni Morrison
3. “Don’t tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.” ― Anton Chekhov
4. “Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.” ― Louis L’Amour
5. “If you want to be a writer, you must do two things above all others: read a lot and write a lot.” ― Stephen King
6. “There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.” ― W. Somerset Maugham
7. “The role of a writer is not to say what we can all say, but what we are unable to say.” ― Anais Nin
8. “The hard part about writing a novel is finishing it.” ― Ernest Hemingway
9. “No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader. No surprise in the writer, no surprise in the reader.” ― Robert Frost
10. “I can shake off everything as I write; my sorrows disappear, my courage is reborn.” ― Anne Frank
11. “Don’t bend, don’t water it down, don’t try to make it logical, don’t edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.” ― Franz Kafka
Best quotes for article writing
12. “There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.” ― Ernest Hemingway
13. “And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.” ― Sylvia Plath
14. A quotation in a speech, article, or book is like a rifle in the hands of an infantryman. It speaks with authority.” ― Brendan Behan
15. “Stories may well be lies, but they are good lies that say true things, and which can sometimes pay the rent.” ― Neil Gaiman
16. “A writer is someone for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people.” ― Thomas Mann
17. “When you unleash your divine talents to produce better articles, people will pay for them and that creates wealth for you. Spend time well!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
18. “The purpose of a writer is to keep civilization from destroying itself.” ― Albert Camus
19. “Description begins in the writer’s imagination but should finish in the reader’s.” ― Stephen King
20. “Words do not express thoughts very well. They always become a little different immediately after they are expressed, a little distorted, a little foolish.” ― Hermann Hesse
21. “Writing books is the closest men ever come to childbearing.” ― Norman Mailer
Nice article writing quotes
22. “One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple.” ― Jack Kerouac
23. “There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story.” ― Frank Herbert
24. “Always be a poet, even in prose.” ― Charles Baudelaire
25. “A short story is a love affair, a novel is a marriage. A short story is a photograph; a novel is a film.” ― Lorrie Moore
26. “There are books of which the backs and covers are by far the best parts.” ― Charles Dickens
27. “Write the kind of story you would like to read. People will give you all sorts of advice about writing, but if you are not writing something you like, no one else will like it either.” ― Meg Cabot
28. “To produce a mighty book, you must choose a mighty theme.” ― Herman Melville
29. “Words are a lens to focus one’s mind.” ― Ayn Rand
30. “Writing is its own reward.” ― Henry Miller
31. “A blank piece of paper is God’s way of telling us how hard it is to be God.” ― Sidney Sheldon
32. “Get it down. Take chances. It may be bad, but it’s the only way you can do anything really good.” ― William Faulkner
33. “Almost anyone can be an author; the business is to collect money and fame from this state of being.” ― A. A. Milne
Good article writing quotes
34. “When you write an article about anything, trolls use the comments to attack. They feel frustrated – but haters are losers. It’s not good to feed this aspect. It’s more intelligent to be constructive. Paulo Coelho
35. “Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.” ― Neil Gaiman
36. “A little talent is a good thing to have if you want to be a writer. But the only real requirement is the ability to remember every scar.” ― Stephen King
37. “I hate writing, I love having written.” ― Dorothy Parker
38. “The good writers touch life often. The mediocre ones run a quick hand over her. The bad ones rape her and leave her for the flies.” ― Ray Bradbury
39. “When you make music or write or create, it’s really your job to have mind-blowing, irresponsible, condomless sex with whatever idea it is you’re writing about at the time.” ― Lady Gaga
I hope you liked the above Article Writing Quotes. You may also like the motivational articles mentioned below:
- Growth Mindset Quotes
- Mindset Mastery Quotes
- Best Knowledge Quotes
- Inspiring Integrity Quotes
- Confidence Quotes for Students
Also, you can join our Motivational Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.