Find here some best inspirational January Quotes that will help you to make a new beginning with new hopes & new opportunities.
The month of January is the beginning of the year. It brings new hopes and new opportunities along with the joy of the new year in everyone’s life. At the beginning of this new year, we should forget the mistakes & bad memories of the previous year and welcome the new year joyfully with new energy and confidence.
Reach boundless opportunities by exercising your personal power
A 30-day program to transform your life to become the master of your time to get ultimate success.
Discover the power within you to create unstoppable confidence and live life on your terms.
Inspirational January Quotes
Get some motivation from inspirational January quotes to make a fresh start.
- Show gratitude for the past
- Forget what happened in the past
- Every day is a new day
- Every day is a new beginning
- Take your life in a new direction
- Give another chance to yourself
- You worthy for a good life
- Make your today the best
- Focus on the positive
- Be the light
- Accept what comes to you
Show gratitude for the past
1. “It is the best time to show gratitude for the past, accept the present moment with joy, and get ready for the change to begin again.” ― Debasish Mridha
Forget what happened in the past
2. “Let’s forget the baggage of the past and make a new beginning.” ― Shehbaz Sharif
3. “Let go of yesterday. Let today be a new beginning and be the best that you can be, and you’ll get to where God wants you to be.” ― Joel Osteen
Every day is a new day
4. “Every day brings new choices.” ― Martha Beck
5. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” ― Robert Louis Stevenson
Every day is a new beginning
6. “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.” ― Nido Qubein
7. “I hope you realize that every day is a fresh start for you. That every sunrise is a new chapter in your life waiting to be written.” ― Juansen Dizon
8. “There is no point in dwelling on the past because each day is a new beginning.” ― Chunky Pandey
9. “Each new breath and moment is a gift. We can choose to start with a clean slate in the here and now.” ― Kaleb Kilton
Take your life in a new direction
10. “Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.” ― Germany Kent
Give another chance to yourself
11. “The beginning of every New Year is always the best time to give another chance to your neglected talents!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
12. “New month, new intentions, new goals, new love, new light, and new beginnings.” ― April Mae Monterrosa
13. “Each new year is another chance to get love right.” ― Aberjhani
14. “I promise to become the person that I want to be.” ― Anthony T. Hincks
You worthy for a good life
15. “Convince yourself every day that you are worthy of a good life. Let go of stress, breathe. Stay positive, all is well.” ― Germany Kent
Make your today the best
16. “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.” ― H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
17. “Work hard, stay positive, and get up early. It’s the best part of the day.” ― George Allen, Sr.
Focus on the positive
18. “Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.” ― Matt Cameron
19. “Delete the negative; accentuate the positive!” ― Donna Karan
20. “You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.” ― Joyce Meyer
Be the light
21. “There are two ways of spreading light: be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.” ― Edith Wharton
Accept what comes to you
22. “We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.” ― Joseph Campbell
I hope you liked the above Inspirational January Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational articles mentioned below:
- 14 New year resolution quotes
- 23 New year quotes & sayings
- Best new day quotes
- Good morning quotes
- Morning motivation quotes
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.