Read here the best motivational Anger Quotes to control your angry emotion.
Why do you need to read the anger quotes? Because… Anger is a powerful emotion, when you get angry, it takes complete control over you. It creates a bad effect on you. You lose control and makes the mistake. It can spoil your relationship.
Inspiring Anger Quotes
We are sharing the best inspiring lines & quotes said by various personalities to help you to control your anger emotion.
1. “Angry people are not always wise.” ― Jane Austen
2. “Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy.” ― Roy T. Bennett
3. “The best fighter is never angry.” ― Lao Tzu
4. “Anybody can become angry — that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way — that is not within everybody’s power and is not easy.” ― Aristotle
5. “Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.” ― Ambrose Bierce
6. “Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.” ― Mark Twain
Positive Anger Quotes to have some posivite impact
Read the below positive anger quotes to find some positive impact from angry emotion.
7. “There are two things a person should never be angry at, what they can help, and what they cannot.” ― Plato
8. “Anger is a valid emotion. It’s only bad when it takes control and makes you do things you don’t want to do.” ― Ellen Hopkins
9. “Never forget what a man says to you when he is angry.” ― Henry Ward Beecher
10. “If you lose your temper, you will also lose some respect.” ― Ron Baratono
11. “Anger does not solve anything; it builds nothing.” ― Thomas S. Monson
12. “Anger is the prelude to courage.” ― Eric Hoffer
13. “You can’t afford to limit your joy. It has been proven several times that angry people are never happy people.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
14. “Anger is the wind which blows out the lamp of the mind.” ― Bodie Thoene
15. “No matter the situation, don’t let your emotions overpower your intelligence.” ― Turcois Ominek
16. “To be angry is to revenge the faults of others on ourselves.” ― Alexander Pope
Best anger quotes to manage your angry emotion
Manage your angry emotion with some inspirational anger quotes.
17. “If you cannot stop yourself from getting angry, then at least get angry about things that matter.” ― Amit Kalantri
18. “When a man is at peace he is a man, when angry he is an animal.” ― Amit Kalantri
19. “If you take action while you are mad, you will always make the wrong decision.” ― Robyn Wheeler
20. “Anger keeps us down and hinders us from moving forward.” ― E’yen A. Gardner
21. “Your smile can heal thousands, but your anger can kill millions.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
22. “Fill your heart with kindness and forgiveness, there will be no stress, anger, or bitterness.” ― Debasish Mridha
23. “Don’t let anger consume you if you’re longing for true love.” ― Janice Valencia Capulso
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Motivational Anger Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.