Find here some best collected inspirational quotes about criticism.
Whatever you do, you will find many people to criticize you. Whether you do something, whether you do it right or wrong, they will criticize you. That’s why you should not pay attention to their words. By keeping criticism aside, you should focus on your goal. Let them say whatever they want to say. You can’t shut their mouth.
They will say that you are wrong, your work is imperfect, your aim is unethical, but never listen to them. You know more than them about you, your goals. Once you reach your goal, the people who criticize you, automatically stop.
But sometimes the criticism is right. It is like a bridle for those people who promote something wrong and do something wrong. They fear only criticism. Unless someone criticizes our actions, it is not known whether it is right or wrong. The critic is like a legless man who teaches us to run and teaches us to learn.
Criticism is a strange thing. Those who criticize are some kind of people who are incapable of doing anything. Yet they do not hold back in criticizing others. Check out here the best motivational and Inspirational criticism quotes that will help you to stop criticizing others and not to concentrate more on people’s criticism.
Inspiring Quotes About Criticism
Criticism Quotes will help you to never think much about what people think about you.
1. “Don’t criticize what you can’t understand.” ― Bob Dylan
2. “You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill
3. “If we had no faults we should not take so much pleasure in noting those of others.” ― François de La Rochefoucauld
4. “The purpose of religion is to control yourself, not to criticize others.” ― Dalai Lama XIV
5. “I criticize by creation, not by finding fault.” ― Marcus Tullius Cicero
6. “How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.” ― Benjamin Disraeli
7. “The pleasure of criticizing takes away from us the pleasure of being moved by some very fine things.” ― Jean De La Bruyere
8. “If you have to criticize, do it with deep understanding and love.” ― Debasish Mridha
Criticism Quotes to being your own critic for making yourself better
9. “Being a critic is a terrific method for killing your love of art.” ― David Toop
10. “Don’t overestimate yourself because of compliments and don’t underestimate yourself because of criticism.” ― Amit Kalantri
Don’t pay attention
Inspiring criticism quotes will help you to never pay attention to other people’s thinking.
11. “Don’t pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.” ― Andy Warhol
12. “Learn to be as analytical about things of which you are credulous as you are of those which you criticize.” ― Idries Shah
13. “Pay no attention to toxic words. What people say is often a reflection of themselves, not you.” ― Christian Baloga
Who criticizes, reveals himself
14. “Often those that criticize others reveal what he himself lacks.” ― Shannon L. Alder
A leader faces criticism
15. “A leader is always first in line during times of criticism and last in line during times of recognition.” ― Orrin Woodward
16. “A great leader never fears criticism and welcomes them with openness and love as if they are the beauty of the journey.” ― Debasish Mridha
Never criticize yourself more
17. “Excessive self-criticism is a bad habit and extraordinarily self-destructive. Don’t be your own worst enemy!” ― Bryant McGill
18. “The most dangerous negativity comes from ourselves in the form of doubts, fears, and unreasonable self-criticisms.” ― Bryant McGill
Criticism makes you creative
19. “You can’t be creative without criticism. If your life is without critics then maybe you are painting your life’s masterpiece with only a broken brown crayon.” ― Shannon L. Alder
20. “A critic is a legless man who teaches other people to run.” ― Channing Pollock
Criticism is easy
21. “It’s too easy to criticize a man when he’s out of favor, and to make him shoulder the blame for everybody else’s mistakes.” ― Leo Tolstoy
22. “It’s easy to attack and destroy an act of creation. It’s a lot more difficult to perform one.” ― Chuck Palahniuk
Follow your own feelings
23. “I pay no attention whatever to anybody’s praise or blame. I simply follow my own feelings.” ― Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Get ready for criticism
24. “No matter what you do and how you do it, you will always be criticized. Do it anyway.” ― Debasish Mridha
How to avoid criticism?
25. “To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.” ― Elbert Hubbard
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Inspirational Quotes about Criticism. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.