Find here some best collected inspiring quotes about the enemy.
An enemy is a person or group of individuals perceived to be a threat, intimidation. If a person does not want our well being, does not support our thoughts, then we consider that person as our enemy. We always try to be better than them. Always try to stay ahead of them. Doing this, one day it makes us a bad person.
That’s why we should stay away from enmity. We should end the enmity, not the enemy. If seen, the biggest enemy of a person is none other than the man himself. His anger and his bad thinking is his biggest enemy. That’s why a person should pay attention to himself more than others. Always try to change your thinking.
Check out here the best motivational thoughts and inspiring quotes about the enemy to stay away from enmity and to end the enmity, but not the enemy.
Inspirational Quotes about Enemy
Enemy Quotes will help you to end the enmity with your enemy.
1. “To know your Enemy, you must become your Enemy.” ― Sun Tzu
6. “If you want to make enemies, try to change something.” ― Woodrow Wilson
7. “Only enemies speak the truth; friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of duty.” ― Stephen King
Inspirational Quotes about enemy
8. “Corruption is a true enemy to development.” ― Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj
10. “Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.” ― Frank Sinatra
12. “Negativity is the enemy of creativity.” ― David Lynch
13. “Man has no greater enemy than himself.” ― Petrarch
14. “The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
15. “Ego is the great enemy. Ego will hold you back every single time.” ― Nikki Sixx
Quotes to kill the evil inside you
16. “Maybe our greatest enemy isn’t the evil around us, but the evil inside us.” ― Ricky Maye
17. “Don’t make the mistake of underestimating your enemies.” ― Bohdi Sanders
18. “Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.” ― John F. Kennedy
19. “Wish for the happiness of your enemies, for if they are happy, they are your enemy no more.” ― Bryant McGill
20. “The best way to destroy an enemy is to turn him into a friend.” ― F.F. Bruce
21. “Emotion can be the enemy, if you give in to your emotion, you lose yourself. You must be at one with your emotions because the body always follows the mind.” ― Bruce Lee
22. “You can never defeat an enemy you underestimate!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
23. “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.” ― Martin Luther King, Jr.
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Inspirational Quotes about the Enemy. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: