Find here the best inspiring & motivational quotes about father to know his greatness.
Because… The place of the father is at the top of everyone’s life. They are ready to take any risk for their children. A father uses all his power to protect his children and his family. He is a shield for his loved ones. A father is the sole protector of his children, both emotionally and physically.
Inspiring Father Quotes
Find some motivational father quotes to know his greatness in our life.
1. “A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be.” ― Frank A. Clark
2. “A father is someone who sacrifices everything for their children.” ― De philosopher DJ Kyos
3. “A father is someone who uses their strength to protect their family, not someone who uses their strength to hurt their family.” ― De philosopher DJ Kyos
4. “A father knows his child’s heart, as only a child can know his fathers.” ― Kazuo Koike
5. “A girl’s first true love is her father.” ― Marisol Santiago
6. “A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.” ― Billy Graham
7. “A man knows when he is growing old because he begins to look like his father.” ― Gabriel Garcia Marquez
8. “Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.” ― Anne Geddes
9. “Becoming a dad is one thing—being a dad is many things.” ― Steve Chapman
Short Positive Father Quotes
10. “Being a father has been the pride of my life. No other accomplishment compares to being your dad.” ― Unknown
11. “Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventures, story-tellers, and singers of songs.” ― Pam Brown
12. “Father; A masterpiece who never expresses his love loudly, and yet the world’s highest aspirations.” ― Shaa Zainol
13. “Fathering is not something perfect men do, but something that perfects the man.” ― Frank Pittman
14. “Fathers are the first friend you make and the last love of your life.” ― Unknown
15. “Listen to God with a broken heart. He is not only the doctor who mends it but also the father who wipes away the tears.” ― Criss Jami
16. “My father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future.” ― Liza Minnelli
Father Quotes to know his greatness
17. “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: He believed in me.” ― Jim Valvano
18. “No love is greater than that of a father for His son.” ― Dan Brown
19. “One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” ― George Herbert
20. “The greatest mark of a father is how he treats his children when no one is looking.” ― Dan Pearce
21. “The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature.” ― Abbé Prévost
22. “The power of a dad in a child’s life is unmatched.” ― Justin Ricklefs
23. “To be the father of a nation is a great honor, but to be the father of a family is a greater joy.” ― Nelson Mandela
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Inspiring Father Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: