Find here some best collected inspiring quotes about hate.
Sigmund Freud defined hatred as a state of ego. It is the source of human unhappiness, due to which a person can never be happy in his life. There is so much hatred of others that a person goes away from himself.
David Gemmell believes that hatred is the originator of all evil. Because of which a person becomes unhappy seeing the happiness of others. If we hate someone, they turn away from us. At the same time, the other people around us also turn away from us. There comes a time where we are left alone with our hatred.
So don’t waste your time and energy in hating someone. You can go ahead and become better than that person. But you cannot invite failure for yourself by hating that person. Haruki Murakami also says that hatred is like a double-edged sword. When we go to cut another person, we cut ourselves.
Hate gives us nothing, but destroys what we have! That’s why we should be careful with the thoughts of hate that come to our minds. Before they can make nests in our minds, we must destroy them. Mahatma Gandhi also said an inspiring thought, “Hate the sin, love the sinner”. We should do the same.
Check out the best motivational and inspiring quotes about hate that will help you to love everyone even if they hate you.
Inspiring Quotes About Hate
Hate Quotes will help you love everyone around you.
1. “Hate is the father of all evil.” ― David Gemmell
2. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
3. “I have decided to stick to love…Hate is too great a burden to bear.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
4. “Hate the sin, love the sinner.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
5. “Love those you hate you.” ― Leo Tolstoy
6. “Hate is a bottomless cup; I will pour and pour.” ― Euripides
7. “Somewhere between love and hate lies confusion, misunderstanding, and desperate hope.” ― Shannon L. Alder
Never Hate Quotes to love without judging them
8. “People appear like angels until you hear them speak. You must not rush to judge people by the color of their cloaks, but by the content of their words!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
9. “Hate is a door with a hundred locks and love is a hand with thousand keys!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
10. “Fear is the brother of hate.” ― Larry Niven
11. “Don’t waste your time hating me; you can’t change me. Instead, hate your impotent life; THAT you can change.” ― Steve Maraboli
12. “Don’t waste your time and energy in hating anyone. Just move on. You are better than that person.” ― Avijeet Das
13. “Most people can forget the one they have loved, but they can’t forget the one they hate.” ― Sarvesh Jain
14. “Hatred is like a two-edged sword. When you cut the other person, you cut yourself.” ― Haruki Murakami
15. “Hate is a very strong, pure emotion to be wasted on people you don’t care about.” ― Psyche Roxas-Mendoza
16. “Anyone who hates anyone only hates themselves.” ― Bryant McGill
Hate Quotes for love
17. “People always have reason to hate, though they often may not find any reason for love.” ― Awdhesh Singh
18. “Stop saying yes to stuff you hate. Learn to embrace the liberating power of, “No”.” ― Steve Maraboli
21. “Pain withheld becomes hate, pain shared becomes love.” ― Seekerohan
22. “Hate destroys a bridge but forgiveness rebuilds it.” ― Debasish Mridha
23. “Hatred gives you nothing, takes nothing from you, but destroys everything you have! Be careful of ideas of hatred that come into your head. Destroy them before they make nests in your mind!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Inspiring Quotes about Hate. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
- Excellence Quotes to achieve excellence
- Inspiring One-liner Quotes
- Self Image Quotes to create a positive image
- Inspiring Quotes About Criticism