Read here the best inspiring quotes about hurt.
Why do you need to read hurt quotes?
Hurt is the feeling of pain in any part of the body due to some reason.
If any part of your body is injured, then you can cure it with the help of some medicine.
If your heart hurts, only you have the solution to cure it. Mahatma Gandhi quoted a line, “No one can hurt me without my permission.” You expect to get something from someone, when you don’t get that thing then you get hurt. Do not expect anything from anyone, then you will be live happily, no one can hurt you.
Inspiring Quotes about hurt
1. “Nobody can hurt me without my permission.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
2. “Everyone gets broken. Everyone. Some grow stronger in those breaks. Others never recover.” ― Darnell Lamont Walker
3. “People who love themselves, don’t hurt other people. The more we hate ourselves, the more we want others to suffer.” ― Dan Pearce
4. “If you really want to hurt, find someone who loves you.” ― C.J. Langenhoven
5. “The truth feels like it hurts, yet actually, it builds. A lie feels like it builds, yet actually, it hurts.” ― Moffat Machingura
6. “Life wants you to know that feelings are more important than facts, and you should never hurt someone just to be right.” ― Bryant McGill
7. “A man is not hurt so much by what happens, as by his opinion of what happens.” ― Michel de Montaigne
8. “Live and allow others to live; hurt no one; life is dear to all living beings.” ― Mahavira
9. “A man is not hurt so much by what happens, as by his opinion of what happens.” ― Michel de Montaigne
10. “Respond with love even when someone wants to hurt you.” ― Debasish Mridha
11. “Never make choices that will make you hurt others. If you will not help them, don’t hurt them!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
12. “Love doesn’t hurt but wrong decisions hurt.” ― Khuliso Mamathoni
13. “Hurt is a reason to change, but all the hurt in the world doesn’t change facts. You have been selfish.” ― Stephen King
14. “Don’t ask why people keep hurting you. Ask yourself why you are allowing it to happen.” ― Robert Tew
15. Everything will hurt you, but you need to find which one is worth suffering.” ― Surya Raj
16. “Forgive those who hurt you, so you can have a happy heart.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
17. “The reason it hurts so much to separate is that our souls are connected.” ― Nicholas Sparks
18. “You’ll stop hurting when you stop hoping.” ― Guillaume Musso
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Inspiring Hurt Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: