Why do you need to read hurt quotes? Because… Hurt is the feeling of pain in any part of the body due for some reason. If any part of your body is injured, then you can cure it with the help of some medicine.
If your heart hurts, only you have the solution to cure it. Mahatma Gandhi quoted a line, “No one can hurt me without my permission.” You expect to get something from someone, when you don’t get that thing then you get hurt.
Do not expect anything from anyone, then you will live happily, and no one can hurt you. To help you to know more, find the below Inspiring Hurt Quotes.
Inspiring Hurt Quotes
Find the best motivational hurt quotes, If you want to stay away from people who are hurting your feelings.
1. “Nobody can hurt me without my permission.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
2. “Everyone gets broken. Everyone. Some grow stronger in those breaks. Others never recover.” ― Darnell Lamont Walker
4. “If you really want to hurt, find someone who loves you.” ― C.J. Langenhoven
5. “The truth feels like it hurts, yet actually, it builds. A lie feels like it builds, yet actually, it hurts.” ― Moffat Machingura
6. “Life wants you to know that feelings are more important than facts, and you should never hurt someone just to be right.” ― Bryant McGill
7. “A man is not hurt so much by what happens, as by his opinion of what happens.” ― Michel de Montaigne
Being Hurt Quotes for you
8. “Live and allow others to live; hurt no one; life is dear to all living beings.” ― Mahavira
9. “A man is not hurt so much by what happens, as by his opinion of what happens.” ― Michel de Montaigne
10. “Respond with love even when someone wants to hurt you.” ― Debasish Mridha
11. “Never make choices that will make you hurt others. If you will not help them, don’t hurt them!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
12. “Love doesn’t hurt but wrong decisions hurt.” ― Khuliso Mamathoni
13. “Hurt is a reason to change, but all the hurt in the world doesn’t change facts. You have been selfish.” ― Stephen King
Hurt Quotes to stay away from toxic people
14. “Don’t ask why people keep hurting you. Ask yourself why you are allowing it to happen.” ― Robert Tew
15. Everything will hurt you, but you need to find which one is worth suffering.” ― Surya Raj
16. “Forgive those who hurt you, so you can have a happy heart.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
17. “The reason it hurts so much to separate is that our souls are connected.” ― Nicholas Sparks
18. “You’ll stop hurting when you stop hoping.” ― Guillaume Musso
Best Inspirational Hurt Quotes
19. “Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.” ― George R.R. Martin
20. “There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton
21. “I don’t want to hurt you or anybody so please forget about me. Just try. Find yourself a better friend.” ― Nina LaCour
22. “Save your skin from the corrosive acids from the mouths of toxic people. Someone who just helped you to speak evil about another person can later help another person to speak evil about you.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
23. “When someone stabs you it’s not your fault that you feel pain.” ― Louise Penny
24. “Hurt is a part of life. To be honest, I think hurt is a part of happiness, that our definition of happiness has gotten very narrow lately, very nervous, a little afraid of this brawling, fabulous, unpredictable world.” ― Julian Gough
25. “When a person tells you that you hurt them, you don’t get to decide that you didn’t.” ― Louis C.K.
26. “Everybody gets hurt. Sometimes a big hurt, sometimes a little hurt. But the person who’s suffered a lot isn’t especially strong. And the person who’s been hurt a little isn’t especially weak. What’s important is being able to get over it.” ― Sakura Tsukuba
27. “Your suffering needs to be respected. Don’t try to ignore the hurt, because it is real. Just let the hurt soften you instead of hardening you. Let the hurt open you instead of closing you. Let the hurt send you looking for those who will accept you instead of hiding from those who reject you.” ― Bryant McGill
28. “Like I, of all people, didn’t know better than to lead a total stranger to the point where they could hurt me most, knowing how easily they’d be able to find their way back to it.” ― Sarah Dessen
Famous Quotes About Hurt
29. “The pain of an injury is over in seconds. Everything that comes after is the pain of getting well.” He gave her a heartfelt look, full of apology. “I’d forgotten that you see. Coming back to life … It hurts.” ― Tessa Dare
30. “The missing piece in his stomach hurt so much-and eventually he stopped thinking about the Theorem and wondered only how something that isn’t there can hurt you.” ― John Green
31. “Hurting people you love is the heaviest kind of regret.” ― Charlotte Eriksson
32. “Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.” ― Bob Marley
33. “Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.” ― Dalai Lama
34. “I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.” ― Mother Teresa
35. “We are more often frightened than hurt, and we suffer more from imagination than from reality.” ― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
36. “Life is a gamble. You can get hurt, but people die in plane crashes, and lose their arms and legs in car accidents; people die every day. Same with fighters: some die, some get hurt, and some go on. You just don’t let yourself believe it will happen to you.” ― Muhammad Ali
37. “Work hard. And have patience. Because no matter who you are, you’re going to get hurt in your career and you have to be patient to get through the injuries.” ― Randy Johnson
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Inspiring Hurt Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: